By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
I'm actually really crushed by David's betrayal. Wow. And Tessa selling me out too hurts deeply. Those two were the people I would have never voted out under any circumstance. Any.

He must have just been aligned with Kylie before our 3.0 tribe and that's where his loyalties lied. Maybe he just attached himself to me then, because he had to. Not because he really likes me. I get it. But oh boy are my feelings hurt.

His reasoning doesn't make any sense. Like at all. He's trying to explain to me that he felt on the bottom of our alliance with Daisy. How he could feel that way in regard to me is just bullocks. I've exchanged a handful of pms with Ben this entire game. I barely talk to Baden. I had JUST started talking to Daisy literally one day ago. That wasn't even a final 6 alliance. It was just a voting bloc. David just can't seem to admit that he saw an opportunity to either 1) ingratiate himself in a better position with the power players or 2) prove his loyalty to allies he's had from previous tribes all this time.

Either way, I'm really hurt. :sob:

On the plus side, I now officially have no emotional attachments to this cast. I enjoy the company of a several people personally, but I don't mind being psycho now for the sake of this game. :inlove:

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Sorry I’m gonna miss the challenge deadline. I just woke up from a nap. Still feeling kind of sick from a headache and nausea.

Sharn

• Jury