By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
So it seems like the group is divided based on tribal lines. The last challenge really exposed it with Baden, Ben, Tessa and myself being targeted very early-on. It really made me distrust Tegan especially who was the nail in my coffin during the challenge. It's exactly what I feared with her and Sarah. They're both popular players that have way more options than me. So I'm just expendable to them.

I'm not in any immediate danger, but I need to start actually applying pressure. And this is the round for me to do it. I got the girls riled up with our stray votes against Kyle. I'm sure they know it's me, but I don't even care. I've injected a bit of angst into this round which is what I need for things to get flipped around.

I've worked on a key relationship in Daisy that I think will prove beneficial. This was after the challenge in which I had just targeted her for elimination. I'm glad she's able to let bygones be bygones! I think we're going to work out well together! :laugh:

I feel myself losing my cool. I've never been known to play well from the bottom. I'm King fucking Rudy for crying out loud. I'm used to ruling with an iron fist and having my pawns do my bidding. This is different. I'm learning to try to be patient and play nice even in the face of aggression. I don't have a massive amount of influence. This is weird, different and difficult for me. I want to rip Sarah and Tegan's face off for how they've made me feel in the last 24 hours, but instead, I'm just smiling. Let's just hope I can continue to contain myself.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts