Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
I was really proud of Baden for confronting the rumors of him being inactive head on by publicly explaining his situation with work. Wh0witat I didn't expect was for Jericho to follow up that heartfelt message by centering himself with his own selfish excuses for why he can't show up much this week. I don't believe Baden's intention for the thread was for everyone post their excuses for inactivity. Jericho is just a little immature, and it shows.

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
My partner is Michelle, and I'm really excited about working with her. She seems to be a bit more meek than I am which hopefully could translate to someone wanting to play a safer game and remain loyal. I think we organically get along and have vowed to look out for one another. Neither of us want the target associated with potentially getting a bounty box, so I think we'll work well.

I'm not particularly afraid of the newbie player anymore. That player knows that I'm an old player so hopefully they see the way I've behaved thus far and take me at face value. In terms of them having another type of twist associated with them, I'm not sure if it matters at this point? We'll see how it plays out though.

My biggest allies are currently Tessa, Nova, Sarah, Tegan, David and Baden. I've formed a fast relationship with Michelle as well, so I'm looking forward to nurturing that relationship. I talk a lot with Kylie, but I'm not sure if she's going to be someone that I can depend on or not. I'm planning on just laying low for the beginning part of this game and simply waiting to see what alliances form organically.

Not much gossip this round to be honest.

Sharn

• Jury