By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Having only gone to tribal council once so far, I would say my journey in the game has been pretty plush. I was able to get into a majority alliance on my original tribe while I think I was on the outside in my swapped tribe. However, I think I'm sitting in a positive position where I will be able to enter the merge unscathed.

I'm trying not to think too far ahead right now. I'm predicting a merge to occur at F12, but I'm focused on cultivating and strengthening short term relationships. Booting Mark was a unified vote that didn't really test the relationships and alliances that are being created. Our next vote is definitely going to be where lines are drawn, and I wanna make sure I'm on the winning side!

I'm obsessed with David. He's so sweet. I also like Tessa and Nova. I feel comfortable talking freely and openly with those 3 players despite the latter two seemingly having more options than just me in this tribe.

There's not anyone I dislike yet, but I am a bit ticked at Ben trying to throw me under the bus during the Mark vote. It was innocuous I'm sure, but I tend to latch onto things and breed negativity. I'm trying my best to forget about it, but I just want him gone. And then I won't need to think about it again, right?!

I think that if we go to tribal, we will get rid of Jericho or Ben. Now how we come up with which of those two leaves is left to be determined. I've invested a lot of my time and energy into Tessa, and I'm hoping that she is truly on board. It's a risk, but if I actually have her, then my side will win. If not, Baden David and I will probably be getting blindsided.

My alliances:
- Tessa/David/Baden
- Nova
- Tessa
- David

My fake alliances:
- Tessa/Nova/Jericho/Ben

No idea what this challenge is going to be like. I'm hoping that it's NOT a switch. It's giving me Thailand fake merge vibes. Ever since using the Swap Power, I've been able to place myself in a position of power. I don't want it to be ruined at this critical moment right before the merge. What's even more perplexing is that tribal council will happen so soon afterwards. Like, there's no time to have a discussion on who to vote out. I'm just thinking about what will happen when everyone is whispering at tribal council. I can't handle the thought of that!

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts