Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Some quick notes

David - he's definitely my ride-or-die. He has an incentive to be loyal to me, because I'm the one giving him the most material to work with. I think he's going to target Jericho/Ben for the next round. And he's definitely closest to me and Baden.
Jericho - main allies are Ben and Nova. Likes Tessa as well. Most likely to target David, Baden or myself.
Baden - solid with David/Tessa/himself/me. Wants to reunite with Tegan and Daisy and use me to pick up any additional strays.
Ben - wanted to fucking stray vote for me last night in case of an idol bounce. He's in my sights. Closest to Jericho and Nova. Most likely to target me at the next vote.
Tessa - she will unfortunately single handedly decide the next vote. I like her a lot, but she unfortunately just has every option in the world, because I'm pretty sure people view her as their number 1, 2 or 3 at worst. How do I cut off one of her limbs to reduce her flexibility while also keeping her close to me?
Nova - I'm disappointed that she never revealed to me that it was Ben who was coming after me as an alt vote. I still have to trust her though. Just realizing that she's not going to tell me everything, and I'm probably not her number 1 anymore. I'm just having a hard time reading her...
Lara Álvarez liked this

Sharn

• Jury
Not me getting both David and Baden riled up against Jericho and Ben with absolute ease. I'm so tickled by how easy that was. I hope this ensuing war takes the spotlight off of me. But more importantly, I hope that David and Baden's side wins in this next vote, because I definitely value and trust them a heck of a lot more than Jericho/Ben.

Sharn

• Jury
1)
I don't have any loyalty to a specific tribe whatsoever. Things have been jumbled up so often that the lines are just too blurred to even pretend like tribal lines matter. I would argue that Nova, David and Tessa are my strongest allies all having met them in different tribes initially.

2)
I haven't been trying to participate, because I know I suck at most challenges. Instead, I'd like the stronger members to participate and carry me. So in that way, I guess I am putting forth my biggest effort.

3)
I'd love to reconnect with Sarah and Tegan the most. That being said, I know they are extremely charismatic. I'm sure a lot of others would be looking forward to see them as well! haha I really enjoyed Kylie on my last tribe as well.

4)
I feel great about both of them being booted. Ross was a strong competitor. So one less competitor on their side is great for me. Mark was an easy vote that gave this tribe a false sense of unification. It gave us more time to get our ducks in a row and develop the dynamics that will propel us to the merge. Mark unfortunately didn't have any social capital to deliver anyone, so it was an easy to dispose of him.

Right now a war is brewing between David/Baden vs Jericho/Ben. I'd like to think that I'm the cause of the animosity occurring due to my spilling of information from both sides. Mostly Jericho is the target, but I'm trying to subtly steer it towards Ben as that would benefit my game way more. It's a long shot, because Ben has successfully ingratiated himself with the right people who don't want to target him quite yet. The fact however is that Ben is the person I have the worst relationship with, and he brought my name up last night to be voted for. He needs to go.

Tessa is going to decide which way the wind blows, and I'm terrified of that. Truly, honestly. I'm guessing everyone feels as though they have a connection with her and need her vote. I'm trying to shore up our 4some alliance with Baden/David in the hopes that she at least settles on one of Jericho or Ben. That's best case scenario for me right now, because if Jericho is tied to the hip with Ben, then he's no strong ally of mine.

I have a feeling that I'm going to need to learn how to whisper if we lose the next challenge. LOL

Sharn

• Jury