By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - Congrats on winning the bid for the swap power! What was your strategy for using it right away?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Sharn
My strategy for using the swap power right away was to ensure that I changed my position in the tribe. My intuition combined with the results of the ranking challenge confirmed that I didn't have any influence. Naturally, that wasn't going to change over night, so I took it into my own hands and gave my fate to the Survivor gods.

This new tribe has been a blessing. I'm secretly reveling in how great of a position I'm suddenly in. I have created a great bond with Tessa who is wanting me, Nova, Jericho and Baden to rule this tribe. She's probably the person I'm closest to. I also have Nova and Jericho from my original tribe to lean on. And lastly, I have David kissing my ass big time. I think the swap was a wakeup call that he needs to put energy into talking to me. I do like him a lot, so I will try to keep him for as long as he's useful. I'm not sure if he'll make the merge based on the makeup of this tribe, though.

Mark has pissed so many people off and rubbed them the wrong way that I think he'll make an easy first boot. At that point, I only need one vote to join Nova, Jericho and I in gaining control of this tribe and coasting to the merge. Ideally, Baden, Mark, Ben and David are prime targets moving forward in my eyes, but that could definitely change. The entire tribe knows I was the one to cause the swap.

Everyone except Mark seems to really be bending over backwards to ingratiate themselves with me. It's what I deserve. I may have just found my throne in the game finally, and I'm ready to rule with a diamond fist.

No, and I haven't tried looking for it. I will check in with Nova to see what her thoughts are. I would assume she found it on our original tribe but hasn't told me yet. I'm saving my coins for advantages that I actually have a chance of obtaining. I am consciously working to reduce the negative impact of not having an idol by ensuring I'm not a target at any of these tribal councils. Hopefully, I can succeed in not being the secondary target so that the idol isn't bounced on me if it's successfully played.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Some quick notes on people's allies/desires. In order high favorability to least:

Tessa - My number 1, but extremely well-connected. Her popularity with everyone scares me. She suggests Jericho/Nova/Bae to make majority of 5. open to other possibilities.
Nova - Wants Tessa to join a trio of Jericho/Nova to make 4 majority after booting Mark. Open to swapping Jericho out for whoever will be loyal. Fearful of his connection to Ben. Actually the person I probably trust the most to be loyal to me.
David - I have a crush on him. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear constantly. It's working. Hasn't revealed where his other loyalties are yet though.
Baden - strongest ally is David followed by Tessa. Wants an alliance with Tess/David. Has considered dragging Mark along as a loyal vote.
Jericho - Nothing from him of substance other than wanting Mark out. He's just kind of here. Hard to tell what he's thinking.
Mark - He's strange. He's open about how bad his social game is. In a weird way, he's endearing to me. He's probably going home regardless.
Ben - Anti Mark but everyone seems to have good things to say about him. I haven't been overly impressed yet.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts