By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
No time to really devote my thoughts here, because I think I'm in danger, and I've been spending all my free time chatting with tribemates. I haven't done too much wheeling and dealing yet, but instead focusing on building relationships slowly as to not appear too threatening. Is this the right strategy? We'll see tonight if we lose the challenge.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts