By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Sharn
The challenge was phenomenal. Nova totally carried us. So much that if we would have simply let her do it alone, our score would have been even better! Jericho took a little bit longer than we liked with posting, but overall it was a major success. None of us really contributed much to the challenge outside of Nova. I think moving forward, the people on this tribe will know full well that Nova is a major challenge threat.

I love my tribe. Currently, there seems to be two trios: Casey/Sarah/Me & Nova/Sarah/Me. Obviously, that places both Sarah and I in the driver's seat putting Jericho in the outs. Everyone is getting along quite well though, so I'm pleased with where things currently stand. In terms of who my number one is, it might actually be Nova. She continues to instill confidence in me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear. And the more I think about it, the more it might serve me well to be attached to someone like Nova who can win challenges and advantages that can be used to my benefit.

I'm liking my alliance with Sarah and Casey, but I believe they are a pair with me being on the outside. I'm also wary of Sarah long term as she strikes me as someone like myself who is friends with everyone and has the flexibility to make really dangerous social plays. It makes me put up my guard with her in terms of strategy. What's the word I'm feeling towards Sarah... tepid?

I'm almost positive that no one will guess my ID. What I'm worried about however is people assuming I'm the newbie and then targeting me because of that. I haven't bothered with identifying anyone else yet, because I haven't had time to sit down and do the research. Hopefully, I can get around to making some guesses soon.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Jericho, Nova and I are the designated competitors for today's challenge. We decided to practice, and I'd like to say that we did pretty well. However, right as we're getting ready to do the real thing, Jericho suddenly has to leave and promises to be back 30 minutes before the challenge is due. Not only do we have to finish this challenge in order, but now there's unnecessary time pressure as well as eliminating the boon from us practicing in the first place. I hope this doesn't cause us to come in last place!

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts