By Sharn
Immunity Challenge #1 - Triviaus

1. In the Kata Tjuta National Park what people of Australia is the land sacred to?
Anangu
2. Which is the second largest city in Australia's Northern Territory?
Palmerston
3. What was Alice Springs ORIGINAL name before its change and what year did it change?
Stuart; 31 August 1933
4. Who were the Traditional Owners of the Alice Springs area? Bonus points if you can name can how long they have lived in the area.
Arrernte ; 30,000 years
5. How long has The Alice Springs Town Council governed Alice Springs?
Since 1971
6. What is the capital of the Northern Territory?
Alice Springs
7. What Racing tournament is Alice Springs famous for?
Arunga Park Speedway
8. What is the name of the sacred rock formation that lies ~200 miles southwest of Alice Springs?
Chambers Pillar
9. Blackish star Anthony Anderson filmed what project in Alice Springs?
Kangaroo Jack
10. From 1927 to 1931, Alice Springs was not a part of Northern Territory, but a part of a territory with what name?
Territory of Central Australia; Stuart

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Immunity Challenge #6 - Mate's Rate

What I think my tribe ranked on average:
1. Tegan
2. David
3. Kylie
4. Baeden
5. Ross
6. Sharn

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Immunity #15
My answers
1 Baden
2 Ben
3 Sarah
4 Jarrad
5 Tegan
6 Sharn
7 Daisy
8 David
9 Baden
10 Mat
11 Ben

My guesses
Immunity #15

1 Baden
2 Ben
3 Tegan
4 Jarrad
5 Sarah
6 David
7 Sharn
8 Sharn
9 Baden
10 David
11 Ben

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
DAY 25 - IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #19 - COORDINATION

Diamond star circle triangle heart moon hexagon

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Immunity Challenge #20 - abOriginal People

1 Image

2 Image

3 Image

4 Image

5 Image

6 Image

7 Image

8 Image

9 Image

10 Image

10 is Nova wtf IS THAT IMAGE?! LOL

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn

1 Image

2 Image

3 Image

4 Image

5 Image

6 Image

7 Image

8 Image

9 Image

10 Image

idk if first submissions are the ONLY submissions allowed but if not, I might as well try and post this one.

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:10:38 pm

Overview: You will be given ten quotes - one each from the confessionals of a different player eliminated from the game. Your goal - correctly guess which confessional belongs to which player.

The catch? You must answer in the form of an image. Hidden throughout previous challenge threads are 15 of the eliminated contestants. Obviously, there are more fallen comrades than there are quotes, so some will be dummies and will not be the answer to any quote. They will be hidden in random posts (posts made by anyone) in the Challenge Forum (meaning any of the previous threads made in the challenge forums). I am including an example of what the images will look like at the end of this post.

The person with the most correct answers will win individual immunity for tribal council at 8pm CT and a guaranteed spot in the final 4. As a tiebreaker, speed will be used (time replying to the challenge thread until time of submission). As usual, your submissions should go in your confessionals.

As a reminder, the fifteen eliminated players are: Mat, Michelle, Sarah, Baden, Tegan, Kylie, Tessa, Nova, Jericho, Casey, Mark, Ross, Kristie, Simon, Henry

(the first four inactive first boots are not included, as they did not have any confessionals)

Rules:
• Absolutely NO discussion of answers or times of submission.
• Your answer must be in the form of a working image.
• This is an individual challenge and any collaborations will result in a DQ

Deadline: 7:00c/8:00e Wednesday August 11th. Tribal Council to follow at 8:00c/9:00e.
VS this here
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:34:10 pm
Immunity Challenge #14 - Survival Sequences

C'mon in guys!

Overview: Tonight's Immunity Challenge is a memory quiz. When you post in the challenge thread, you will see three different sequences of survival items in the form of a gif. I will ask you a true or false question about what you just saw. Each sequence has 3 or 4 questions. THE GIF WILL LOOP, ends with "END SEQUENCE"!

Your time stops when you post your answers in your confessional.

The Survivor with either the most correct answers or in the event of a tie, who submitted their answers the fastest wins.

Example:

A gif could show "egg watermelon kiwi lime chicken milk vinegar lettuce salmon milk END SEQUENCE"

Example of a question for that sequence:

True or False: This meal has three different fruits in it.
True or False: Milk is the only ingredient to appear twice in the sequence.

Rules:
  • Each round I will post a gif of a sequence of items.
  • Following the gif, II will ask a series of True or False questions involving the sequence you just saw.
  • You can only submit your answers once, so do it carefully.
Deadline: 7:00c/8:00e Wednesday, August 4th. Tribal Council to follow at 8:00c/9:00e.
It denotes that you can only submit once in a previous challenge, but doesn't say you can only submit once in this one. Hopefully my second submission is taken to keep up with precedence. :smile:

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Immunity Challenge #22 - 9 Degrees of Separation

1 Tess
2 Baden
3 Ben
4 Daisy
5 Sarah
6 Tegan
7 Nova