By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Sharn
I think you can expect a different type of person now that I'm a bit more older and mature. These games tend to bring out the worst in me, but I'm hoping I can stay nice for the most part. I hope I'm able to keep up with the younger players who obviously have way more time and less responsibilities on their hands.

I'm looking forward to seeing how I do and if I can perform well in this format! I'm excited!

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
I just finished my challenge, and I'm anxious to see how this will effect the tribal lines. I've been out of the game of Survivor for so long, that everything feels fresh and exciting. I don't know what twists & turns to expect which is both thrilling and terrifying at the same time!

In terms of my performance in the first challenge, I did the best I could even with puzzles not being my forte. Give me a good 'guess the number of gumballs in this jar', and I can ace that! But a puzzle. No way jose! I'm just hoping I didn't do the worst! I actually did have fun doing the puzzle though!

Now I just can't wait until the game actually starts so that I can begin interacting with my tribemates. My partner at home says I have a tendency to talk about myself a lot, so I'm trying to be cognizant of that going into this game. *repeats mantra to self* Ok Sharn, ask questions. Be interested in other people!

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts