-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Sarah
1. Once Kylie was voted out, I wanted to play the victim card and pretend that Kylie was my #1 and now I'm lost. However, that is not true at all. Mat is and always has been my ideal finals partner. I made an effort to talk to everyone and make myself seem like a lone wolf.

2. I learned that not as many people like Baden as I thought they would. Im totally going to try and use him to survive Sunday, just like I did yesterday. I stroked his ego a bit and he suggested Tegan which is hinestly the next person I and a few others wanted out.

3. The whispers were essential last night. I planned on voting ben just to stay with majority before tribal, but something clearly changed and Tegan completely became the better target. Without whispers, ben probably would have gone or it would have been close.

4. At the end, I would ideally be beside Jarrad and maybe Mat? Maybe daisy. Mat and I have been playinb together but im going to need to take him out before the end to add something better to my resume. Plus hed vote for me on Jury. People I DONT eant to be with are baden sharn and ben. maybe michelle too. Sorry my answers are a bit short today. This week has bee exhausting lol. im gonna try to guess identities without even looking at my tracking system lol.

1. mat is scott
2. david is joaquin
3. sharn is dave
4. daisy is hope
5. baden is charlie on discord idk what his player name is lol boogieboogie whatever.
6. ben is dan
7. michelle is loveita
8. jarrad is hannah/kate
9. i am sleepy

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts