-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
1. I was really sad about the results but I saw it coming unfortunately. I had a really bad gut feeling that Michelle and Tegan flipped because of how quiet they were with me last night. I'm just glad it was not me. If I had played my idol on Kylie out of paranoia, then 1. I'd lose and idol and 2. they'd just do it again tonight and I wouldn't be able to save anyone.

2. I'm feeling a bit low, but honestly I think my eyes have been opened to just how powerful Kylie was in this game. I was hoping to use her as a shield, but now I guess I'll have to make another plan. I'm going to try to stay low key and keep building my social game.

3. I think now that the games flipped on it's head, there are little openings everywhere to make new alliances. I told Baden he shouldn't just reverse pagonging like he was so upset about us doing. Hopefully that got to him. Going to try and make some F2s or F3s asap.

4. I want to stick with Mat. Nobody knows how close we are BUTTTT that may not be best for my game, so I'm going to keep my options open. I'd like to stay playing an honest game but it's obviously not working so far lol.

5. Sharn in fucking unbearable. That is all.
Also I love Baden he's amazing LOL

Ok let's keep guessing.
1. Sharn - Lee
2. Mat - Scott (sorry Mat)
3. Daisy - Hope
4. Jarrad - Phoebe
5. Michelle - Gillian
6. Tegan - Jessica
7. Baden - Karishma
8. Ben - Kim
9. David - Yve
10. Me (Sarah) - Marie Antoinette