-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

BONUS: Um, HOLA IDOL REINA! :crown: Did that mystery box pay off for you? Got any plans

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
1. Omg yesterday was INSANE. I believe Tessa and Sharn wanted to make a big move. Also Daisy was bored in the game and wanted chaos. I'm not exactly sure WHO was the mastermind behind it all, I'm just glad that I somehow survived it all. David came to me admitting what their plan was and he saved my life in this game. I'm glad I trusted him cuz I have major daddy issues and don't trust anyone!!! But this time it paid off.

2. Some friends in this game definitely proved their loyalty to me last night with their actions. I'm glad to have a new ally in David. If you asked me who I'm targeting today, my answer probably wouldn't have been Sharn even though I knew she was a threat, but she's so condescending idk how much longer I want to play nice with her. She and Daisy are definitely in my burn book under the term "made out with a hot dog" lmfaooo.

3. I'm going to try and play dumb and make people think they can use me as much as I can. I don't see myself as a floater at all and there's actually a huge target on my back now that I bought that huge ass mystery box so I'm going to try to lay low tonight and float a little while having Mat and Kylie do the dirty work. I love them, but this is a game I want to be in as an individual for the long haul.

Bonus. Lots of queen energy in this thread right now!!!! Honestly I have no plans but it makes me feel good to have it. Though I honestly feel like it's practically Kylie's since she used hers on me last night. I know this isn't the type of idol that will be a secret. Jarrad speculated it was an idol before I even got it and David even lent me coins so I'm going to have to share with a few people. It's just a matter of using it correctly when the time comes. And hopefully finding a second idol once clues are available. That I will keep secret of course.

Guesses:

There is no newbie. If I officially state this do I still get 3 coins? ;)

1. Sharn - Michael
2. Mat - is Scott but I feel bad taking his coins
3. Daisy - Hope
4. Jarrad - Dwayne - idk who this is but he mentioned a fiance LOL
5. Kylie - Alexis
6. Michelle - Stephanie
7. Tegan - Lauren
8. Baden - Nofo - I went back to that pre-season podcast and they sound so similar...
9. Ben - Tommy
10. David - Rocker
11. Me - The Canadian Princess

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts