-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Sarah
1. Before the vote, everyone was saying that it was going to be Jericho, but that Jericho thought it would be Baden. I was totally fine pushing Jericho out as I thought he was an easy vote and I just knew I wanted it to be someone from that side.

2. I was VERY worried. A lot of people who I didn't know were friends were all messaging each other. I was surprised to see so much of it. I somewhat kept a mental track, but I didn't write anything down honestly.

3. I learned that it was the last day to use idols so the idols being played make sense to me. I would have played mine too if I had one.

4. I feel fine about Tessa but she still makes me a bit nervous. She likes to pretend to play under the radar, but I see her as a really big player. I'm not targeting her unless she targets me first. I'm not greedy but also trust nobody... the bounty is probably not worth the amount of people I would piss off.

5. Jarrad surprised me today as he blatantly implied that our pre-merge alliance isn't set in stone to him. Also Nova is veryyyyyyyyy forthcoming with testing me. I really don't like that.

Bonus. I'm doing good for the most part. This being an all star game makes me nervous 24/7 because people see me as very social, but I'm just trying to have fun and not worry so much. I find that it's much harder playing will experienced players.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess my tribe mates identities now:
1. Nova - Joaquin
2. Sharn - Erik
3. Tessa - Lauren
4. Mat - Scott
5. Daisy - Rocker
6. Jarrad - Michael
7. Kylie - Lauren
8. Michelle - Alexis
9. Tegan - Stephanie
10. Baden - NEW
11. Ben - Matty