-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Hello to my favourite host ;)

1. I've been having fun so far! Honestly it's so nice to be back after to many years away. It's been relatively easy so far, but can be a bit of a struggle to commit so much time sometimes. I do feel like I'm in a great spot, but you truly never know in this game.

2. My focus is going to be to deepen some meaningful bonds and form official alliances. I'm thinking a few rounds ahead I think. Still gotta focus on the present somewhat because things can change so quickly. So I guess I'm doing a bit of both. I know were going to merge soon, so I'm hoping my tribe can somehow pull out a win soon. I want to have majority going into the merge. If we swap again I'll be pissed lol.

3. I truly like most people on a person to person level. They're all nice, or at least playing nice. I'm aligned with Mat probably because I get along with him really well and we have a lot in common. I'm somewhat aligned with Kylie, but she may be the person I like the least? Like shes asking WAY too many questions that it's sometimes uncomfortable. Like I understand why, it's just a bit annoying at times because she's so OBVIOUSLY digging for info/gossip and she's way too smart for her own good. Tegan cracks me up and we are so obviously one in the same. I would love to set something up with her. If we lose again, I think Daisy will probably go, or possibly Michelle. They seem to be the least popular unfortunately. I would prefer Michelle over Daisy because Daisy and I were on the last tribe together so I feel like she's on my side.

Random vent that is related: I'm praying people don't target me because I'm being too friendly. I'm just trying to have fun. Also, I think Casey whispering so much to me at tribal was like a target on my back for a bit, but I'm hoping I diffused the situation well.

4. I'm assuming we're going to go head to head with whoever on the other tribe has our number, orrrrrr this is the order we will do something? Maybe it's a swap? I honestly have no clue.

Okay time to randomly guess names again. I think I may have Mat right since I got another coin, but I honestly have no fricken clue how that works lol.

Mat - Scott
Daisy - Lauren
Jarrad - Robb
Kylie - Stephanie
Michelle - Newbie
Tegan - Aurora
Me - Lara Álvarez Superfan ;)
Lara Álvarez liked this

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts