-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Sarah
1. Im not feeling the best about the swap but I'm really glad to be with some familiar faces. Everyone seems nice so far so I'm hoping we can just win so we don't have to vote out anyone. I think Sharn probably used it because I know she was saving her coins.
2. I felt in a good spot but now I was publucly named the most important pkayer on my last tribe. I think that has added some pressure. Im really happy to be with Mat. I think he's probably my #1 right now. I'm also excited to rekindle with Casey!
3. I have not heard anyone talk and I honestly knew the answer to the clue before the first swap. I think Nova got it so I'm not trying for now. I cant afford any clues 😅

These tribe guesses will be rough but I might as well try right?
Casey - Robb
Mat - Scott
Daisy - New player
Jarrad - Joaquin
Kylie - Amanda
Michelle - Aurora
Tegan - Dave
Ross - Michael

Honestly guessing so randomly i dont even know if half those people have played stranded before.

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lara Álvarez
Sarah wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:09:45 am
These tribe guesses will be rough but I might as well try right?
Casey - Robb
Mat - Scott
Daisy - New player
Jarrad - Joaquin
Kylie - Amanda
Michelle - Aurora
Tegan - Dave
Ross - Michael
Who is Scott? :curious:

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts