-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back, beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Sarah
1. I think my first week went rather well even though I flopped in our team challenge. It worked out though since I was not voted over to the other tribe thankfully. I don't think Mark was blindsided but he's probably upset so I'm guessing he's got a vengeance going now. I'm happy to have a break this weekend because I was online way too much Wednesday and Thursday haha it was exhausting!!

2. I was surprised by the swap but I'm happy with the outcome. However I feel like Kristie doesn't realize she's still in the game because she has not been online at all since Tribal.

3. I'm loving Tessa the most along with Mat. I feel like I'm aligned with Nova just by default. But she's sick so I'm not going to count her out just yet. Plus I think she has an idol so I don't want to cut her off just yet. I think it's an interesting power, but I don't know if I would use it. I think I'm in a relatively good position on this tribe right now. If I felt like I was in trouble, I may use it though.

4. No. I love Robert Pattinson, but Twilight is a crime against humanity. ;)

Am I still allowed to guess who my mates are for coins? :P

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts