-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
1. YES! I called the swap yesterday like right before it happened haha. I'm okay with it, but I was definitely in a better position on my old tribe.
2. I'm happy Nova is still with me because we established some trust yesterday when she sent me the idol clue, even though I think she lied about finding it before I could haha. I really like Mat and Daisy! Tessa is nice too. However I didn't get much time to talk to Mark yet. I've noted who is a lone wolf and who was together before the swap.
3. I am very worried! I can't stay up late like everyone else can so I feel like I missed out on quite a bit of discussions last night. I'm going to try to talk to people today and I'm going to try and stick with Nova.

Tessa - Aurora
Mat - Nofo (He loves frenchie)
Mark - Aaron
Daisy - Matty
Nova - Erik

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts