-- 8th Place - 6th Juror - Voted Out 2-(6) --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Sarah
1. I really don't know too many people in the Stranded community so I'm not sure who would be here. Maybe some of the people in the current rematch masters game on Discord are here. Hmm... I think for me since nobody knows me well, it'll be easy to hide. Unless I start finding all these hidden immunity idols. Haha but I think it will be easy for people to hide. It's nice to have a fresh start.

2. So far, I've chatting with everyone except Locke. They all seem super nice, but there's only one person who has been consistently active. So by default, I guess I'm closest to Nova. I just started talking to Casey today but she seems super nice. I'm liking everyone so far, but I hope they get more into the game. When I used to play, everyone was always online talking. It gave the team a good dynamic, but hey things have changed. I think I will work well with them!

3. Since I played, yall added this fancy dancy chat feature... I love it!!! Sending PMs back and forth is so tedious lol. Also, I remember having live challenges and events, but that could just be my memory fooling me. I am an old lady now after all.

4. I'm not really faking anything. However, I am trying to be active on here at different times than I am on the discord because I'm currently in the Rematch Masters game. Since nobody reslly knows me and my seasons were soooo long ago, I think I'll be fine just being myself. I'm hoping the new people won't be scared of me! And i hope they dont tell everyone I used to be an immunity beast. Hopefully they want me on their side. I love this twist, but also hate it lol!

Either way, I'm so excited to get into this again!

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Sarah
Nice to meet you! I think I've been good at meeting everyone so far. Unfortunately I had quite a busy weekend in real life but I hope to chat more starting tonight. It seems everyone on my team has been a bit slow to start being active too anyways, so hopefully I've connected enough in case we go to tribal. I think I'm good at chatting about random things, but I may struggle being super active constantly. Going to try my best though!!!

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts