-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Nova
Confessionals to come, but in case you were wondering how good I am at pretending to be a rich corrupt politician on the internet, I'm so good that Google's targeted advertising has started showing me where I can buy homes for the paltry sum of $13,000,000.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
I did write out full answers for this but then I hit refresh by accident and deleted them. So I'm going to go to bed and try to get myself ready for this challenge tomorrow.

I don't think that I'm in much danger, but I do know that I'm probably viewed as a challenge threat, and I'd be gutted to come this far and get axed just before jury. I really want to win immunity if we can, or bluff that I've got the idol if we can't.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

Honestly, I feel like the mystery boxes will just draw a target on whoever gets them. As I see it you're only giving people an incentive to target you if you buy one, so I'm probably not going to bother with it. I'd rather let other people get them and then see what transpires from there.

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

Seeing that all of the other boots have been returnees makes me feel pretty good! I'm apparently better than ten other returnees, which is about ten more than I expected to be.

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

Ideally I'm wanting to target people that I'm not close with. Michelle and Tegan are the big names that I just haven't really interacted with, so I'm probably looking to target them. But we'll see how that goes.

I do trust Sharn the most here, and I love Sarah and wanted to work together. But today I was talking to her, and mentioned that I wanted to work with her going forward, and hinted that she could join up with my crew of NuPapunya people. She was super sketchy about it and gave me all kinds of resistance and basically accused me of trying to rope her into alliances she didn't want to be in, which was the exact opposite of the reactions she was giving me at the merge. I think she's definitely trying to play up some kind of "I'm an outcast" shtick when that's definitely not the case. I lost a pile of trust in her there, for sure.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

I heard that Jericho's been a bit of a sneaky snake recently, running around and making final two deals every which way. That does disappoint me, but I never really had much stock in our deal so I'm pretty glad to have my initial opinion validated. I'm probably going to try and flip things around on him at some point, but I'm not sure if tonight is the right time. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

Nova

• Jury