-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Nova
1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

I think I've been working pretty well with my team so far. I'm honestly in so many alliances right now that I haven't really had time to sit down think about what they are. I know I'm in one with David, I'm in at least three with Jericho, at least two with Sharn, at least two with Tessa, at least one with Ben, and I don't think I'm in any with Baden, but I'd have to sit down and plot it all out. I'm taking it as a good sign that people are wanting to work with me and that I'm included in all of their plans, because it means I should have some good insights into how the team moves forward.

I think that

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

Right now I'm trying to take things on a round-by-round basis. I know that we're going to be merging sooner or later, and I don't want to split the team into factions and have people feel like outsiders, because outsiders flip at the merge. If we have a group that mostly feels confident together and thinks that they belong, then we'll have a better shot at hanging together for the first few rounds of the merge. So in a weird way, I focus on the present so that I'll be better prepared for the future.

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

Ben is someone I really like. He's a sweetheart, and someone that's a lot of fun to talk to. He just has a really laid-back energy that I enjoy.

Baden is very down-to-earth, and he doesn't stand out for me a lot, but I think that he's someone who's also really genuine, and I really enjoy talking to him.

David is really quiet most of the time, but when he speaks up he's very insightful, and I think that he's a very dependable ally moving forward.

Sharn has been a bit of an overplanner throughout this phase. She's always talking to me about plans and plots and different configurations, and I love that she trusts me enough to be her sounding board, but at times I feel a bit like I'm drowning in all the strategy talk. I like things simple and straightforward, and I don't like complicating things more than I need to.

Jericho remains my most untrusted tribemate, and I'm sort of low-key letting people gossip about him and compare notes so that he'll be regarded as a bit of a sneak. But at the same time, I also go to him and laugh about how he and I are the belles of the ball and get included in all the alliances. Partly it's because I want him to trust me, but also because I want him to know that I've got connections and that my roots in this tribe go deep so he'll have to work really hard if he wants any shot at dislodging me. It's a bit of a subtle flex, but I think it's effective.

Tessa is a sweetheart, and I really love talking to her. She's got a good strategic mind, and she's not afraid to speak up and say what she's thinking, and that's a really valuable trait in an ally.

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

Right now we're all banking on there being a double. Sharn told me that the swap was supposed to happen at fourteen, so I can only assume that merge is going to happen somewhere later down the line. Twelve seems like a good spot to put it, so another double would put us in that range. I'm kind of trying to shift the target onto Baden here, he seems the least connected, and Jericho brought up the idea that two people would get voted out and the duel with the winner staying in the game. If that happens, I want to vote out someone who's not likely to seek revenge against me personally, and Baden seems like the most chill.

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts