-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

Velkommen til min bekjennelse, som jeg absolutt skriver når ting skjer, og ikke etterpå.

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

When I think about tribal loyalties, I think less about when I was on a tribe with this person as, did I have a good relationship with this person? Are they someone I can trust moving forward, or have they given me reasons not to trust them? Ideally, to start with I want to try and use all of my connections to make things happen in a way that benefits me, and how that looks will vary from person to person.

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

I've definitely been giving it my Olympic all in the challenges. Starting off down in numbers like we did, it seems really important to try and win competitions and keep ourselves competitive with the other teams. Obviously it's occurred to me that I'm probably painting a target on my back when I blow through a word search or teach the team strategies for finding picture differences in under a minute, but my hope is that people will respect that I'm willing to put the team's needs ahead of my own. Going into a merge, I think I'd probably do quite all right with the challenges, but a lot of it will depend on what they are.

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

In a perfect world I'd like to see people like Michelle taken out just so I have less competition in the challenges moving forwards, but that's probably a pipe dream. If the people that go home are people I don't know and don't have connections to, that's really the best outcome for me here.

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

I was confused to see Ross go home. He seemed like a solid competitor and nobody really had anything bad to say about him, so I definitely didn't expect to see him booted this early.

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts