-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Nova
Nico Pan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:28:41 pm Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

My goodness! I thought you were dreamy in flat and gray, but you're even hotter in 3D and full color! Also, I didn't know that Cockney rhyming slang was used in Australia too, but that's cool! Learning new things is why I play Survivor.

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

I don't really have any complaints on the challenge. I think Jericho stepped up for a role he wasn't really super speedy at, but I think the rest of us were able to pick up that minor bit of slack, and then some. Hopefully this performance shows once and for all that our first-round loss was a fluke, and that even disadvantages aren't going to hold us back too much.

When I look at the other tribes, I see that Tegan, Ben, Mark, Michelle, and Ross have all been doing a great job in the challenges, so they're definitely people that I'm going to be looking to either make connections with in the future, or edge out of the game so that I can snag some immunities for myself later on down the line.

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

I think Jericho is on the outs and probably knows it. He made some passing reference to not wanting to be the first active person voted out and nobody was like, "That's not happening," which was SUPER awkward. But I think it's clear that this whole group like each other a lot and nobody wants to vote someone out. We have a really good vibe and I think all of us really want to be here and do our best, so in a way I'm glad for the upcoming swap because it gives me an excuse not to have to stab any backs yet.

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

In an amazing turn of events, after predicting that nobody would know me and I would know no one, I have thus far managed to not know anybody and not be known. So in that sense, I suppose I'm uproariously successful?

Also, assuming I can guess again, I'm going to guess Casey as the newb, and that everybody on my tribe is Blondzilla/Beezilla.

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts