-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
By Nova
If we lose tonight, I would like to cast my pre-vote for Jericho.

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lara Álvarez
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :slight_smile:

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Nova
Episode 01
Jericho

Joshua 6:20 "So when the people heard the trumpet blast, they shouted as loud as they could. And suddenly the walls of Jericho crumbled and fell before them, and the people of Israel poured into the city from every side and captured it!"

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
WAIT THAT SHOULD BE EPISODE 3 FML

Episode 03
Jericho

Joshua 6:20 "So when the people heard the trumpet blast, they shouted as loud as they could. And suddenly the walls of Jericho crumbled and fell before them, and the people of Israel poured into the city from every side and captured it!"

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 04
Mark

You're great at challenges, but this is a social game.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 05
Kristie

I put more effort into this voting comment than you put into the last four days combined.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 06
Mark

Sorry.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 07 (8?)
Mark

Sorry.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 10
Baden

This breaks my heart, because you're such a sweet guy.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 10
Jericho

Let's start a riot!

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Episode 11
Tegan

No clue what's happening tonight, but I'm hoping that this is the right call.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Vote for Winner
David

You were an absolute sweetheart the entire time I knew you, and I would be thrilled to see you win this game!

Nova

• Jury