-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Hei! I'm your Finnish Friend Juuso! Bringing you some newish questions. I need to hear some juicy gossip so tell me everything you can!

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

5.- Tell me about your Swap power. Now that things have throttled forward a bit, do you have any plans for it?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Nova
1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

Now that we've finally weeded out all of the inactives, my hope is that we'll see an increase in the pace. People that have been resting comfortably are going to have to realize that there isn't really anywhere to hide on teams this small, so things should certainly heat up a bit now.

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

I'm gonna go all the way out on a limb here and say that our idol probably hasn't been found yet. Call it a sixth sense, or just a keen insight into the bloody obvious.

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

I think I'm clicking reasonably well with everybody, but I definitely think Casey is the hardest to talk to, and the person I'd be leaning towards voting out if we lose again. It's unfortunate because she did have the best time in the last challenge, but right now my thoughts are about, who is social? Who's good at making bonds and being likeable? Because those are the people I want by my side going into a swap. I want people to look at Arumbera members and see sociable, likeable people that they can use going forwards.

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

I'm honestly not that interested in trying to figure out who my tribemates are. Of the people who've been eliminated so far, I think Queen Laura was the only one that I'd even heard of. I don't think that I'm likely to know too many others, so I'm gonna think about getting coins from this twist the way I thought about sex in high school - I'm sure it's great for the people who are gonna get some, but clearly that's never going to be something I'm going to have to worry about.

5.- Tell me about your Swap power. Now that things have throttled forward a bit, do you have any plans for it?

I'm definitely considering playing it depending on how tomorrow's challenge goes. I don't really have any fear that I'll be voted out, but a second loss would be pretty demoralizing and I could easily see it feeding into a third loss. Going into a swap with only three or four people would be a nightmare scenario, and I absolutely want to avoid that if I possibly can. If we wind up losing, I'll definitely be playing it, just to try and shake things up a bit and give myself a bit more of an edge when it comes to getting and shoring up numbers.

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

I'll guess MistressTara for every person on my tribe, and Sarah as the newbie.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts