-- 13th Place - 1st Juror - Voted Out 9-2-1-1 --
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Nova
How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us?

It's a super weird feeling to be back. It's been almost a decade since I last played, and at least a decade since I played well, so I'm definitely hoping that I do well enough that I don't feel the need to crawl back into obscurity for another ten years. It's nerve-wracking, but in a good way.

Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

Being anonymous really isn't going to matter all that much to me. I'm not someone that's really well-known in the Strandedverse these days, so I'm pretty sure I could scream my regular name out loud and just get a chorus of crickets in response. I'm going to play exactly as insanely and ridiculously as I feel like, and who knows? Maybe I'll get mistaken for someone more interesting.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Nova
Thus far I've introduced myself to two of my tribe members. They haven't responded yet, which means that they were clearly wowed by my impressive resume of accomplishments, and were stunned speechless. I clearly need to dial back my amazing personality a bit so that people are less intimidated by me. After so many years of unadulterated greatness, I should probably be used to this sort of thing, but it's good to have a reminder to stay grounded and be relatable.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
*casually polishes individual immunity necklace*

Well, it certainly weighs less than my Olympic gold medals. But I still think it's rather fetching.

Was it a good idea to come in guns blazing and win the first challenge? I think so. In small tribes it's always a good idea to be a standout, someone that people will see as a valuable asset in challenges moving forwards. When people want to build lasting alliances, they're going to want to build them with visible people, and this is a good way to get a little recognition. I'll have to dial it back a little so that people don't see me as the most fearsome competitor in a swap situation. Nobody likes someone who's only strong in challenges but doesn't have the social chops to back it up.

Nova

• Jury