--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Michelle
I am really enjoying my jury experience!!!!!!!

i didnt get that in morocco it was just i was in game mode, had a brutal ftc, i lost, and then it was over…. And in the games i played on discord since then its either been i go out premerge and forget the season even happened or i’ve been top 4 and theres no decompression time…. ive stil been really into this season keeping up with whats happening and trying to get as full of a picture as i can as a juror but its been nice to disconnect myself from the game..... i obviously HATE the way i went out and it will truly haunt me forever but i've been doing a good job of letting that go and still enjoy this experience... im sure ill wake up in the middle of the night with a pain in my chest saying 'WHY DIDNT YOU PLAY THE IDOL IN AUSTRANDED' in 10 years though :rofl:

okay but back to the reason im even making this instead of just sharing my thoughts with the jury

I loveeeeeee mat…. Honestly i really love everyone in this season but mat was for sure one of my favorites to talk to and i still love him but his bias campaigning for david is obnoxious af…. Lmao im not even really campaigning FOR jarrad???? i’ve said multiple times i think we should all let them make their own case to win!!!!!!!!!!!!! but mat’s sooooo driven to make jarrad look awful that i have to at least provide some sort of counter to his arguments so his ugly ass anti jarrad rhetoric doesnt taint the jury!!!!!!!!!!! i really dont want to argue with him over jarrads game vs davids game so ill just continue to lightly roast mat personally for as long as he continues to be a little bitch about jarrad :crine:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
it really feels wrong not being able to vote for sharn to win this season............ but yall made it a f2

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
this would have been a great season to have played my usual game of staying so utr until the very end but nooooooooo i just had to be different :eyeroll: :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
im not any better than mat with my bias for jarrad :crine: :crine: but i am still looking forward to reading davids speech who knows maybe he can blow me away!!!!! it's still anyones game at this point

i dont think either of them played the............ strongest game this season. But they made it to the end and the people who may have played "stronger" games than jarrad and david got voted out so for one of the f2 the way they played this season was exactly what they needed to do to win :dunno: and i been the bitch in ftc that people didnt even consider voting for so with this particular f2 its going to be a big decision that will take a lot of thought.... and i hate that :grief: :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
i hate that i put myself on this dumb moral high ground about not being bias jurors because i really want to trash davids speech :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he said that the tessa vote made him look like a threat "My target got so big" .... bro what target??????????? all it did was make him look like a number for kylie instead of a number for papunya3.0 and then when kylie left a number for mat and then when mat left a number for ben/sharn ........ and then the irony when his next thing he moved onto preaching about was his awareness :crine:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
damn did i miss the window to ask the f2 a question......... ive been in the middle of nowhere at a wedding with no reception :sob: :sob: :sob:

Michelle

• Jury