--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:41:54 pm 2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?
you wanna talk about high highs and low lows?

AHHHH I STARTED TYPING THAT ABOUT HOW I WAS AT A LOW LOW BECAUSE LAST NIGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING AND ALL THE AGENCY AND INFORMATION AND TONIGHT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS HAPPENING AND THATS WHY I WAS SO LOW AND I WAS GOING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HOW I CAN ONLY MAINTAIN MY HIGH FROM HITTING MY LITTLE PINK BABY BONG BUT I JUST SAW I WON IMMUNITY AND I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE HAPPY BECAUSE 2 WINS AND A MOVE UNDER MY BELT IM FUCKED BUT I MADE SINGLE DIGITS AND NO MATTER WHAT CRAZINESS HAPPENS TONIGHT EVEN IF IT BRINGS ME A LOW ITS NOT ME TONIGHT :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
without kylie everyone is running around like chickens with their head cut off.... i cant be the one to control this vote i didnt vote out kylie just to be seen at the obvious new kylie aligned with everyone and controlling who goes.... somebody please do something!!! but make it smart for my game!!!! im going to either have no options or so many options.... but im in here and no ones saying anything sooooo!!!!! is it really 30 minutes away?

Michelle

• Jury
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:16:03 pm
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:41:54 pm 2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?
you wanna talk about high highs and low lows?

AHHHH I STARTED TYPING THAT ABOUT HOW I WAS AT A LOW LOW BECAUSE LAST NIGHT I KNEW EVERYTHING THAT WAS HAPPENING AND ALL THE AGENCY AND INFORMATION AND TONIGHT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO CLUE WHATS HAPPENING AND THATS WHY I WAS SO LOW AND I WAS GOING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT HOW I CAN ONLY MAINTAIN MY HIGH FROM HITTING MY LITTLE PINK BABY BONG BUT I JUST SAW I WON IMMUNITY AND I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE HAPPY BECAUSE 2 WINS AND A MOVE UNDER MY BELT IM FUCKED BUT I MADE SINGLE DIGITS AND NO MATTER WHAT CRAZINESS HAPPENS TONIGHT EVEN IF IT BRINGS ME A LOW ITS NOT ME TONIGHT :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:
well :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine:

Michelle

• Jury