--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
only 4 minutes into badens speech..... what is going onnnnn why cant these people just talk shit behind ppls back and make plans to torpedo the competition behind the scenes???? like.... daisy and baden ive told yall i want to go to the end with you.....i mean i know ive said that to many people lol.... BUT I MEANT IT!!!!!! SO can they please just stop calling people cunty debate boys and posting 10 minute strategy rants.... please.... :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: we can gather the numbers we just cant be so obvioussssssssss my god who am i aligned with :rofl:
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
last night i was trying to plan ahead for this round and figure out how to get people against kylie... jarrad and i had a good talk.... i think if we wanted to make a move tonight me, jarrad, daisy, baden would be down to vote kylie with tegan/sharn/ben as options to pull over.........

i think i made a mistake by trying to plant a seed against kylie with mat though..........i was prob too straight up with him.... i get kylie is on his side working closely with him and a great shield for him so why would he want her out now.... but ugh.... i hope that doesnt fuck anything up

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Okay so tribal last night was a god damn mess……… i think the final vote breakdown went

Tessa: Sarah (VOTE STOLEN Kylie: Tessa)
Sharn: Sarah
Baden: Sarah
Ben: Sarah
Daisy: Sarah
Tegan:Ben
Jarrad: Tessa
Michelle: Tessa
Mat: Tessa
Sarah: Tessa
Kylie: Tessa
David:Tessa

12 votes

7~4~1….

Everyone on both sides was saying Ben’s name as a decoy

Tessa/Sharn/Baden/Ben had a plan to vote Sarah by getting Daisy to flip and…. I guess they thought they had david daisy and tegan?? That would be 7 for a majority blindside but David flipped and Tegan threw her vote so they really only have 5 votes anyway

Kylie/Mat/Sarah had a plan to vote Tessa and with Kylie’s steal a vote and getting David to flip to their side they would have 5

And then Tegan voted Ben bc no options really benefited her lololololol

At first no one was telling me anything like Kylie/Sarah/Mat all were having conversations without me until I called them out and was like why is everyone acting weird lol so they told me that the beef between kylie and daisy that has been brewing since premerge was on and poppiiiiing!!!!!!

I really tried to turn it into a very anti kylie moment lol i kept pointing out how shes manipulating the situation and there would be no drama without kylie and she has such a grip on this game… but daisy was acting a fool all night lmao i kept asking daisy if theres something going on behind the scenes please just tell me i only want the moves that happen in this game to benefit us so be honest….. I tried to tell her just vote with us we can get them next time just be cool…… but she flipped to be petty which…… wasnt….smart………..

I was straight up with jarrad about being ready to flip on arumbera3.0 soon and he seemed on board he really is my #1… but going to the end with #1 partner gets me in trouble though so i do think im going to have to cut him which makes me sad but thats a problem for future me.... He was on board so thats good

Idk why the other 5 didn’t try talking to me like Sharn just kept saying Ben’s name… we knew we were both lying to each other lmaoooooooo its not like they asked me but i knew what was going on hahah they definitely just see me as a number bc they didnt even realize me and jarrad could have been the real swing votes and they chose……...daisy lol

I didnt flip last night bc i didnt want to vote sarah so i would have needed to shift the vote to kylie or david and id have to expose everything to tessa/sharn/baden/ben…. I had already won immunity theres still at least 8 tribal councils to survive after this….. is it smart for me to be seen with immunity, controlling the vote, pulling off a blindside flip…... to save tessa??????

i hope i can pick up sharn/ben/baden/daisy/tegan +me/jarrad for a counter majority this vote….. Which would have to be against kylie bc i want to keep working with sarah and mat but id probably have to blindside them??? Even though ive been WAY too upfront about being done with kylie to mat and i think he wants to go to the end with her so that was dumb lolololol he probably told sarah too so its possible its out that i’m over kylie but i hope he has my back because i do have his I just dont want to stick with them and end up being seen as just a number for the pagoning

If we cant get kylie tonight david would be my second choice because someone rom tortilla2.0 needs to go and they got david to flip last night so hes a number for them now..... or i want to work with david i don’t know hahahahahaha….. Mat said he wants sharn which fits that criteria but i dont want to do that i dont think thats smart for my personal game right now… ugh ive been writing this too long i need to go and talk to people
Christer Falck liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
i feel like ive convinced jarrad to take out kylie is a good idea.... but by doing so im like wait... does he think this is a good idea because its better for his game? yeah i think so.... should i still do it anyway?? i think im in a tight spot where no matter what i do i piss people off.... if i vote out kylie i feel like my threat factor skyrockets and i have to do so much damage control with mat and sarah and they might never trust me again and id want to flip back to them because i dont want to work with ben and sharn really.... its definitely easier to vote out sharn and save the turning on each other for F9

UGHHHHH

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
y'all i'm going to throw all the damn way up

allegedly its 5 votes kylie (sharn ben baden daisy tegan) 5 votes sharn (kylie mat sarah david) +jarrad whos voting sharn to throw ppl off and because hes looking out for himself like a little bitch but whatever lmao AND THEN THERES MEEEEEEE :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

it's possible that sarah is idoling for kylie tonight but if thats the case then kylies staying anyway might as well vote for her and try the move we'll have the numbers to try again if we need to next time :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

sooo here i am at tribal hoping daisy and baden dont blow up this plan :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

theres so many things going thru my mind if youve been keeping up with my chats with jarrad and tegan youll see a spiral :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
i told kylie i had 17 coins and she offered to give me 3 coins so i could afford a bounty box when we vote out sharn and i was like..... oh my god i have 26 coins........ if i take 3 coins from her for a box, that i'm not going to actually get tonight, at a price i can actually afford anyway, and then vote her out anyway....... that would be next level bad jury management :rofl: i kinda wanted to because how baller would it be to take her money and blindside her :crine: :crine: :crine: baller?????

Michelle

• Jury