--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:11:41 am Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?
Hola mis amores!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sad to see nova go but the papunya 3.0 group was ready to vote her out, she was good in challenges, and she was rallying against tegan so she was the perfect person to go... she was really my only option at that boot so im glad it all went down nicely hahaha sure things are going good now but with a "clear majority" that just means the backstabbing&betrayal is going to be that much deeper once the masks come off..... the metaphorical masks of allyship!!! we should all keep the masks on when outside of the home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THAT THE LIVE CHALLENGE SHOWED ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND NOBODY IN THIS GAME SHOULD TAKE ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THAT CHALLENGE SERIOUSLY STRATEGICALLY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID NOT WANT TO WIIIIIIIN UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i know i should be happy im safe tonight but was i going anywhere tonight anyway? no probably not!!!!!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhh i feel ridiculous being annoyed about having immunity :rofl: :rofl: it's very obvious i got lucky with getting #13 and tegan did all the work so it doesnt make me look like a comp threat.. but if people think oh michelle won because she was left for last so that must mean she has good relationships and is a social threat..... :sob: no one should have learned anything from that challenge so you should go back and just remove that question from all the other confessionals thanks!!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:11:41 am 3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?
The people I trust the most are jarrad mat daisy sarah & i'd say sharn is probably right on the rim of that inner circle of trust???????
I went through all my conversations with everyone and organized relevant stuff about game info, social game stuff, and shit i say i need to keep track of lmao.... you can see clearly i'm closest to jarrad, daisy and mat are still my people, ive gotten closer to sarah recently and sharn is new to me but our partnership has been good so far :dunno: kylie and tegan are at the bottom of our 7.... at least in my eyes and what i'd like to see happen BUT i think i'm still pretty good with them for now
last night i went after david twice in the challenge and ended up being the one to guess his number... i felt bad about that because i actually like talking to david and i really wasnt trying to target him... but in my mind he makes sense for my game to boot here....his connections with people from the past worry me so i don’t know if i'll be able to get him tonight and i dont want to be the one who wins immunity and tries to control the vote to get what i want..... but i will definitely be trying to see if i could get any momentum :dunno: jarrad&mat started with him on yellow1.0 which is kinda why i want him gone so they have no options to fallback on other than me lololol but i don’t think they'd be happy with that reasoning....... the ideal boot here for numbers would be someone from tortilla2.0&papunya3.0 and only david, baden, sharn fit that criteria and out of those 3 david is my choice of a pick.... i'm just afraid if i use that logic it can be flipped onto baden and I want him around forever haha

it's only final 12 so this is very likely subject to change but when I played around and tried to come up with a couple of potential bootlists based on where my mind is at right now in the game
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah is fucking killing me right now..... she's being so vague saying shit like...
"nobody told you anything?!"
"like more than one person has heard my name tonight"
"Apparently the other side wants me out for the bounty and they are trying to flip people"

BITCH JUST TELL ME WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THIS AND WHOS TARGETTING YOU GIVE ME THE TEA

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah's the worst "i'll tell you who the 1 person on the other tribe who's voting with us is AFTER the vote...." like..... bro.......... if you want to be my ally how you just going to leave me not knowing who the fuck to talk to tonight????????

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
oh fuck me i accidentally whispered to tessa when i meant to respond to sharn hahahahahahahaa good thing all i said is "whats happening" but now thats such a weird thing to say to tessa before she leaves like im pretending i dont know im voting her out for jury management? i only whispered her the picture she whispered me because i thought it would be funny i hate technology

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
oh my god who am i aligned with.......... daisy is going around calling people cunts.... im like NOOO GIRL CHILL but i dont think shes chilling i think shes going to blow shit up and im trying to save her!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury