--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Michelle
why didnt i see there was a new episode confessional i think i posted in the last one without even realizing :rofl:

not wanting to win this maze challenge got me thinking about my last stranded experience and how can i take my very effective gameplay but ensure it gets me the win this time..... like I've been playing games for years if i can get myself to merge 99% of the time i can position myself to be guaranteed at least f6 :dunno: i rarely ever say nice things about myself but im a good utr player and i want to utilize those skills because it's smart for my game especially with 13 people left but i just need to be doing more 1on1 at this point... i try to go through and make sure I don't have anyone on read.... i should go do that now lol brb
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
oh wait i came here to find my challenge submission thread so i could do the maze :rofl: oh god i think im in the right mindset to not win a challenge without having to try too hard to throw :crine:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
damn that was a hard maze it just kept going and going and going i did wait a couple extra minutes to post though i hope its not obvious i just have no clue how long it will take people to do that because it took me like 12 or 13 minutes at a medium pace i wouldnt be surprised if people are in the like 8min to maybe 20+ minutes if people struggled????

Michelle

• Jury