--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

BONUS: An idol in your pocket and one more round to use it. Thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15:13 am Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?!
1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?
Y'ALLLL I WAS NOT EXPECTING A 14 PERSON MERGE I ALMOST DIED WHEN YOU ANNOUNCED THAT HOLY FUCK!!!! being thrown into a tribe with 13 people...some of whomst i have never met... was too much for me last night i did my best to talk to everyone at least a little bit but i had to dissociate and dip out early because that was a lot

Soooooo….my partner is Sharn… the person who took the tribe swap power and created the mess of that night of a swap… and she threatened to strangle me when we didn’t know what the challenge was yet i felt my life was in danger and think she should be removed from the game for making me feel unsafe!!!! This twist is crazy… like…….yall are really doing the most!!!! I don’t want to get one of the first boxes because I think that will put a target on my back so I guess Sharn can stay for a little bit I talked with her briefly since we merged and tried to put some effort in to get her to like me... talking about loving drinking mimosas and vodka as if i havent gone 2 years without having a sip of alcohol but michelle loves a good drink so okay sharn lets bond over brunch for at least a couple rounds :rofl: honestly just based on the dynamics of this tribe sharn would have been at the top of my list of who i'd be open to voting... but i really dont want to get one of the first boxes soooo that kinda makes it difficult ugh

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:15:13 am 2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?
THAT MAKES ME FEEL SICK!!!!! SICK I TELL YOU!!! ABSOLUTELY ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO FUCKING STUPID THAT I’VE MISSED SO MANY GUESSES!!! LIKE…. I am 1000% actually guaranteed to be on a tribe with someone who knows who we all are and has a summary of my game in a folder….. THATS FUCKING TERRIFYING I WANT TO THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury
so trying to track the connections of the final 14 really went from a nice simple chart that made me feel comfortable with my numbers on the arumbera 3.0 tribe

to whatever this messy unreadable clusterfuck wild dynamics the swaps and twist are giving us at this merge :sob:

I'm not going to be around much tonight or tomorrow so sunday is going to be a biiiiig catch up day trying to reconnect with people, make sure no new people are targeting me, and figuring out who to vote for when everyone is connected in some way :barf: ill try to share the tea with yall but i think it'll be more likely ill have to do a recap on monday trying to process everything that happened :rofl: if im even still here :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

I'M SO GRATEFUL THAT MY IDOL IS STILL ACTIVE FOR THIS 1 VOTE :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Not being as active as i'd like to be this weekend it will be nice to have that to play if theres anyyyyyyyyyy suspicion because it will just go to waste if i dont use it this round so if i feel unsafe at all that bitch is getting played!!!!!!!!! ideally i would like to keep it in my pocket so no one knows i had it until i can put it on my resume at the ftc because i dont want anyone to look at me as a threat to have another idol down the line if they realized i found this one already.... but if all the premerge idols expire it could be a situation where the other 2 idol holders will want to use it and that might spook me into playing mine just in case..ahhh i guess we'll see!!!!!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
i forget what ive talked to people about before lol i dont think i really opened up and shared much about myself in morocco??? i know it wasnt the best but my social game was better than what was perceived like i talked to people everyday and was in the game for a month but what did i disclose??? i don’t know lmaooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: anddddd i dont think ive ever really made bonds with anyone during rematches where i talked about myself too much????? i don’t know :crine: i still think im probably one of the most unknown stranded player so i shouldnt worry about what i reveal if it will give away my identity...... i just get nervous :woozy:

Michelle

• Jury
..... i hope sharn is a flop in this challenge because i dont want to win this immunity.... like.... at all.... but i dont want to even attempt to try and throw because she's already asked me about baden messing up idk if shes asking bc she thinks its sus or if she just wants to talk shit :dunno: but this is a hard challenge to do in this situation...... i need to be like the steak my mom orders at restaurants just medium well :crossed:

Michelle

• Jury
I have NO idea how this vote is going down at all... arumbera3.0 has been talking about being 7 strong!!!!!!!!! im cool w it if it means im safe & i got along with everyone on that tribe so having them on jury would be nice!!!!!!!!

i don’t know if the other 7 are thinking the same thing?????? its very possible!! it could turn into a 7 v 7 vote... im sure yall would like a chaotic split vote with premerge idols getting played making it messier........it's very very possible that's what is going to happen and that's worst case scenario for me if it goes bad and people start playing idols will i have to play mine? unless im a target theres a 95% chance im not using the idol.... but if it turns into a split and the person we target gets an idol played on them and i 100% know who the other side is targetting i could use it to ensure we have majority........ but if it comes down to that and i pull it off successfully then i become a huge target so is it a longterm game move or is it succumbing to bigmoveitis to save someone that isnt worth saving?????? ahhhhhhh theres just so much unknown ugh i just know tonight is going to be a mess

Michelle

• Jury
also this bounty partnership with sharn is complicated af......... we never met eachother until merge and the people she told me she likes are nova/tessa and she's never met jarrad daisy or mat....... and i actually was kinda shady and didnt give her any names it was totally a pageant answer about how i wasnt close to anyone just there are people who ive had time to talk to more but it will be a fluid merge... BUT the truth is my closest people are jarrad daisy mat and the people ive just met are her nova tessa and david....... sooooo.............

on one hand i said to her it will be good to have our ears in different groups of people but we have each others backs so we're covered from all ends.... sounds nice right???? but............i don’t know .............................. i think this could get messy

my ideal first boot choice tonight would be nova i actually dont really want anyone else... i like david a lot so id be sad to see him leave because id like to work with him but he could be an option............. ummmm........fuck......i don’t know who else right now.....

Michelle

• Jury
all of ambuera3.0 has told all of papunya3.0 that the target of this vote is jericho....and jericho told me he thinks its baden but baden told jericho its mat........ if our 7 is getting played by the other 7 and they play an idol.... i have no idea who they would target but they know to play one for jericho...... id be left with a couple minutes trying to figure out who their target would be...... maybe im stupid and im the target i feel like okay????? so i don’t know who i would play it on or if i would play it on anyone....... ahhhhhhh

Michelle

• Jury
im freaking out over the stress of this vote..... but coming here to ramble i realized i never guessed a newbie this round AGAIN and ive never hated myself more lmaooooooo please why am i such a mess i need to set an alarm or something...... if im even still here in 30 minutes ahhhhhhhh back to the stress of tribal fuck!!!!!!!!!!!
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Michelle

• Jury
i wonder who had the arumbera tribe idol that didn't play it because it was the inampa and tortilla tribe idols played.... unless it was really never found???? i never went for a clue on arumbera3.0 because i already had my idol and knew it expired at F14 and at that point it was like f17 so i thought it would be smarter to save my coins for something offered at merge instead of spending 15 coins on clues for an idol that probably wasnt even there when i knew it was expiring in a few days anyway...... but if someone did have it and they also didnt play it im just curious who it could have been

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
aw damn when i saw it was a maze i was like shit i have to throw a maze again i remember last time having it finished waiting for someone else to post...i think gabby ended up being the first to post but i could be wrong???? but now i just realized that nobody responded about being able to do this challenge live so how do i throw it this time lol ask that question again i want a redo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: its so much easier to throw when you dont have to try to figure out what a mediocre time is.. you just have to not be first :crine:

Michelle

• Jury