--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:14:23 pm 3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?
Okay so we went to tribal last night and we voted out casey... we only had like 25 minutes to decide an 8 person vote and i dont think anyone had buildt a connection w casey i know i didnt talk to her enough so i felt like keeping the tribe together by voting out the easiest bitch so we can go into merge united with numbers instead of starting the war now was best case(y) scenario!!

My trust ranking is still pretty much the same Jarrad>Mat>Daisy>>Sarah>Kylie>Tegan..... I get along really with with Jarrad and Mat!!!!! i like people i can fuck around with and just have fun talking to and those 2 are a good time... daisy was my first #1 and i still love her i just need to put more effort into keeping up with the connection we have...... and I still like Sarah if we went to tribal she wouldn't go anywhere

Okay so making this and now looking at it confirms what i already was thinking that if we lose kylie or tegan would need to go..... i've definitely talked to kylie more than i have talked to tegan and i like her more... well i actually really like both of them!!! i think kylie is the bigger threat so if she left i wouldnt be upset for her to be out of the game....but tegan has more connections to people on the other tribe than she does to this one plus i don’t know if mat&jarrad would choose to boot kylie over tegan with their imanpa1.0 connection sooooo it very well could be tegan in the most trouble if we lose :dunno:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:14:23 pm 1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?
My journey so far has been a bit of a rollercoaster already! But it feels like a kiddie coaster compared to what the merge is probably going to be like lmao its hard to believe ive already gone to 4 tribal councils!!!! Obviously my journey didnt start off thaaaaaat great being left out of the vote in the minority losing my first ally Harry </3 But I think ive recovered pretty nicely!!!!!!!!!!! The kristie/ross/casey boot tribals were all pretty straight forward votes.. Even if the results were relatively easy there was a lot of stress leading up to all of them in the short time before the tribals but they all ended up going down without any real problems so i would say that it’s been an easy struggle up to this point!!!!!

I'm comfortable with my place on this tribe... i dont think im that out in the open running the show and being a huge threat?? ive been trying to let people come to me with names and act more out of the loop than i am but i feel very securely snug with this group here :grin: I’ve been seeing merge on the horizon for a bit now and have been trying to solidify relationships to prepare for it but i dont like to lose sight of the moment like I’m not focusing on endgame plans bc theres a lot of game left to be played so my first focus is on winning this challenge…...WHICH BY THE WAY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PICK A NUMBER BULLSHIT?!!?!!?!??!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!

If we win whatever the fuck this challenge is then I can officially start planning for the merge, maybe try to solidify a group or just lock in my relationships with people so that i have numbers to survive longterm and have the influence to make sure that everything going on in the game benefits my own longevity….. I guesssss if we lose then it might be the thing that pushes a group together so it wouldnt be terribleeeee but i would like to keep as many people i know in the game moving forward because there are a few people on the other tribe that i’ve never met and i probably dont factor into any of their gameplans at the moment……

okay wait i just one last thought about this challenge before i go... my papunya idol is only good until final 14 which is where we are now so this should be the last round before merge if it was just a premerge idol... but this pick a number challenge smells a lot like a swap...... but it wouldnt make sense for there to be a swap planned if we could potentially merge tonight? unless you sadistic fucks will just do one last swap before merge???? how would that even work???? oh god im starting to get stressed now :woozy:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
I really want to have people think they're getting close to me!!! i want to open up to people and have good real meaningful deep conversations that will stick in the minds of the people in jury after i vote them out :inlove: but its hard when i am who i am and trying to talk is like this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ANDD i cant even talk about weed or being gay and a lot of my poor life choices are too revealing so the options are so limited!!!!!!!!!!!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Oh wow oh wow oh wowow ohwowowhwowhwowhw we're at the fucking merge i'm too overwhelmed to give an actual confessional but this is my worst nightmate i dont have the social skills for this lmao this is a summary how this is going so far
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury