--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:20:38 pm 1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

FINAL 15 :zany: !!!!!!!! It is so crazy that it has been almost 2 weeks since this game first began like today is day 14?!?!!?!!?!!?!

With the quiet start on Papunya1.0, and a quick stay on Arumbera2.0, and then a sudden start on Arumbera 3.0…. It’s been hard to keep track of all the swaps when considering my own personal relationships. Like my top 3 closest people on this tribe right now are jarrad, mat, and daisy and i met them all from three different swap situations…. So idk how important tribal loyalty is to me at this point it’s mostly just basing my loyalty on vibes and building individual relationships with everyone??

I’ll go through the trust rankings in my mind from the start to this point…..

(Day 1~7) Papunya 1.0: Daisy/Harry > Baden > Ross

(Day 7~11) Arumbera 2.0: Jarrad >> Jericho > Ben >> Casey >>>> Krisite/Mark

(Day 11~14) Arumbera 3.0: Jarrad > Mat > Daisy >>> Sarah/Kylie > Tegan >> Casey

Honestly I think I’m doing pretty good on this tribe… I have talked 1on1 about going far with Jarrad, Mat, and Daisy so if we go to tribal (with my vote included) thats 4 votes that aren’t going to be cast against me and there’s only 8 of us on this tribe!!!! that’s enough for me to feel 50% safe!!!!!!!!!

I’ve also had good chats with Kylie and Sarah that I think can translate to working together in the game if and when I need them…. I didnt get a good first impression from kylie bc i felt like she was trying to get info from me immediately and daisy has expressed frustration how kylie gives nothing but asks for a lot...but I’ve actually gotten along well with Kylie in our talks!! And sarah has told me she likes talking to me, she came right to me at the last tribal asking how I felt about a ross vote so she trusted me enough to give me a name which is good!!!! And even Tegan I’ve had a couple good chats with!!!! So with the overall social game and my relationships with people that brings me up to feeling like 85% safe!!!!!

BUUUUUUUUUUT having the idol in my pocket on top of all that makes me feel 99.999999% safe!!!
Soooo I think I’m going to make the merge :grin: :loveeyes: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:

UNFORTUNATELY the idol i found says its only good to use by F14 which makes me think that with only 2 more rounds to use it merge will be at 13???? Which means we REALLY NEED TO WIN THESE NEXT 2 CHALLENGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If we lose it’s possible we could pull off an easy Casey vote.. I think sarah likes casey and could fight for her if she wants and caseys participation in challenges could help save her again?? If we can’t do casey…..or lose 2 in a row :barf: …... then it could potentiallyyyyy turn into a kylie vs daisy showdown if they cant get along and I would like to put on hold until some point after merge.... so PLEASE we need to win these challenges so i can keep building up my relationships here to get numbers in my corner while people from the other tribe that i haven’t met yet get taken out ..like nova, or sharn, or david!!!!!!!!!

I sat out of the last challenge bc a couple people complimented me for helping out in the word search and I don’t want anyone looking at me like that… I do want to be seen as a tribe asset but if there were other people to do the challenge yesterday I was happy to let them do it so I dont have to add anything to the perception of my challenge prowess… AND WE WON SO IT ALL WORKED OUT! But today I’m stepping back in and going to put in my best effort to help our tribe stay safe tonight :crossed: 4:20 will be the last puff on my pen until the challenge is submitted so i can be in peak performance mode ready to kick ass!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury
DAMN KARA WHY!? WE COULD HAVE ALIGNED AND TALKED ABOUT TAYLOR SWIFT FOR THE WHOLE MERGE!!! I was prepared to hide my identity by saying I never liked Taylor but during the pandemic I listened to her music for the first time and I'm kinda a new fan..... ugh that's sad she's one of the few people i've known when they were revealed and the first time i voted out someone i've talked to before i think???? what a weird game.... she went out like a legend though!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury