--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Michelle
Anders Ofvergard wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:36:28 pm Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE SWAP!!!!!! I did not want to have to talk to that many people... i tried i really did!!!!!! but i fell asleep i don’t know if i missed out on a lot... i kept saying to people i think we should all just agree to go to sleep tonight :rofl:

We went from small tribe of 6 with an obvious boot to a new tribe of 9 with more complex dynamics and i wanted to cry!!! whoever activated that power can eat my whole ass :sob:

I'm so happy to be back with Daisy again.. I'm reallyyyy happy to still be on a tribe with Jarrad.... I just met Mat last night but I like him a lot already... im nervous about being back with ross after i voted for him and we got separated :barf: ....... and i need to talk to the others more today :woozy: :woozy: :woozy: i dont know where ill stand on this tribe but i feel like i have a couple people who would look out for me and tell me if i was being targetted which will be good so i know if i need to use my idol????? but i def dont feel super secure on this tribe yet and we could be going to tribal tonight :dizzy:

:bomb: :fire: Image :fire: :bomb:

Last night I was talking to daisy and in my head a group of 4 sounds good with me/daisy/jarrad/mat.... there was no discussion of it forming but i feel like that would be an iconic group i would love to work with for a long time... the only thing is on a tribe of nine 4 isn't majority and with the tribe swap activating early we might be on this tribe for a while so we're going to need at least one more person :yikes: this is all hypothetical im just trying to think about wtf will happen....... if we lose i would hope we could pull off a casey boot which will provide some cushion and room to work on solidifying more of a power structure but i do hope we can win so that can be a problem for another day lol
Christer Falck liked this

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
This challenge is a fucking mess someone said we should use battleship style coordinates to describe where things are on the wordsearch and i was like thats a fucking stupid idea... but I didnt want to say that... so during the first practice i was using that strategy and casey was like "michelle wtf are you doing" and i was like BITCH I DON’T KNOW EITHER I THOUGHT IT WAS FUCKING DUMB TOO!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
im so confused i hate everyone on this tribe theyre all the dumbest people ive ever met not one of them has any brain cells and i just want them to all stfu and ill do the wordsearch myself

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Honestly..... Ross is the person who contributed the least in the challenge and he and i haven't reconnected very well.... my first target was going to be casey on this tribe but she took the hardest role in the challenge i don’t know if people will want to vote her out... ross is the next best option but i dont want to be the first one to say his name because i already voted for him at the first tribal and NOSY BITCH KYLIE started grilling me about the tea between me and ross the second we got on this tribe so i'm not going to center myself in that narrative because thats how i become the alternate boot

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Okay so I was worried that Kylie was trying to get that info from me about what went down at Papunya1.0 Tribal because she was working with ross on tortilla and was trying to sus me out... she came to me with ross' name which was good!!! it seems like everyone is down for a ross vote... some people are worried about if he may have an idol??? lol i'm saying maybe someone should put a vote on casey JUST IN CASE!!!!!!!!!! i mean he could have found the tortilla idol

Michelle

• Jury