--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Lara Álvarez wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:01:04 am 1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?
in theory part of me was expecting a swap ... like during the hour we had for papunya1.0 tribal i was saying to daisy&baden how it would make sense for a swap at 18 so we should keep harry over ross bc we dont need to worry about ross helping in the challenges

so logically i knew a swap was coming...but when faced with the reality of it i realized i wasnt expecting it or prepared for it emotionally hahah

i felt like i was in a good position on papunya1.0??? i had built something with harry plus i got along great with daisy and when i talked to them about each other it seemed like harry liked daisy and daisy liked harry so i was thinking cool maybe we could have a 3 person thing!!!!! obviously that didnt happen as first tribal came and i was on the wrong side of the vote sooooo i cant be tooo upset about a switch up lol

EXCEPT NOW IM ALONE ON A NEW TRIBE OF 6 PEOPLE AND I NEVER MET ANY OF THEM AND WE MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO TRIBAL TONIGHT AND THEY WANT TO DO THE CHALLENGE WHEN IM NOT AVAILABLE :woozy: :gun: :gun: :gun:

i still dont have my laptop charger so last night i was trying to hard to talk to people on mobile but it was killing me lol i had pretty good initial conversations with jarrad and jerricho.... i do love a good j :shifty: :grin: ...... and ben seems nice too!!!

but............im not counting on that like hour of small talk with a few people to be enough to survive this vote in the 66% chance we have to go to tribal tonight :barf:

its 2 arumbera (jerricho/casey) 2 tortilla (ben/kristie) then jarrad is 1 imanpa and im 1 papunya..... it might be easy for the 2 & 2 team up to pick off the singles... plus me and jarrad both won the first puzzle competition so if theres 2 people on this tribe who are alone and could be a challenge threat down the line maybe its the perfect opportunity for them to take us out now :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

sooooo im super worried lol it should feel good knowing i have an idol if i need it but i forgot how much stress having an idol has like i would have to be sure i was leaving to use it this soon because i dont want to waste it but i also dont want to leave with it in my pocket :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

if we lose i hopeeeeeeeeee past tribal lines don't become the #1 guideline for a vote because i would love to be able to have a casey or kristie vote :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
also..... i have so much money lol.... i gave harry his clue money back and 2 extra coins to gain his trust and was down to 7 coins.... but when harry left i got those coins back and all the rest of his money too ......... AND THEN just before we left papunya 1.0 i got a notification telling me that daisy sent me 4 coins????
she didnt say anything im guessing it was just like a goodbye!! goodluck!!! hope we get to meet back up gift?
little does she know i already have an idol and all this money but i appreciate it thanks daisy love :heart:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Being a woman is hard!!!!! I just had to try to figure out a way to tell jarrad his 20 second strategy for this challenge was impossible...

but I couldn’t just call him a dumbass failure bitch!!!!!!! I had to play dumb and be confused and have him mansplain the challenge for a few minutes until I finally had to completely spell out exactly why he was wrong then end it with ...but maybe you’re right because I’m just a helpless confused little girl :right: :left:

Honestly it was very possible I was doing the math wrong so I wasn’t sure but I kept going over his plan and it wasn’t adding up so I’m glad he was like “oh ya oops you’re right” and I’m glad I said something early enough for him to go back and revise it before the challenge starts even if I can’t be there on time to participate

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
damn im pissed we lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i talked to jarrad jerricho and ben and they seemed like they all wanted to vote for kristie tonight and thats not me so LETS DO IT!!!!!!! although it appears no one is actually leaving tonight anyway :seeno:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
last night i decided to go thru my chats with this tribe to sort out my thoughts and keep track of what was said because everything was just kind of a blur once we swapped i forgot who said what and what i said to who lmao...i guess it kinda serves as insight into who im connecting with the most so here you go you can look at it too lmao
jarrad/jerricho/ben are cool but now that mark's on our tribe i need to talk to casey more because if we lose again we have mark to vote out & if theres another swap before merge chances are casey will still be here for that and i might need her
Lara Álvarez liked this

Michelle

• Jury