--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Ps Happy birthday <3

Nico Pan

• Host
By Michelle
❤️❤️thank y’all for the birthday love!!!!!!❤️❤️

******Also I would like to make an official guess that Ross is the newbie*****

Also also!! I forgot my laptop charger at my friends house yesterday :facepalm: I had brought it to do the challenge by the pool.... side note surprisingly we actually did okay in that immunity challenge!!! we were safe and I helped unscramble more words than I thought I would!!!!!!!!!!

BUT back to today’s problem lmao I really hope that there’s 3 people on this tribe who can do the counting challenge tonight because Michelle told people that my charger broke at work and I need to go to the mall :rofl: if 3 people show up I can just say I didn’t have time to go buy a new one after work today and I’ll just get my charger from my friend when I see her tomorrow :crine:

Worst case scenario I find my old laptop from 2008 that barely works but still turns on sometimes :dunno: it seems like a stressful challenge to do on mobile I’m struggling Just to write this confessional on mobile :dizzy:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
A minute before tribal started, Daisy seemed to have doubts about voting for Ross. If Harry leaves tonight, I honestly won't be upset because then the information of my idol goes with him. I kinda campaigned for him to stay because I didn't want him to blow up my spot but if he leaves in a last minute flip it could be best case scenario...... as long as he doesn't think I'm the one who flipped and then exposes me.......... and then ross would be upset with me..... so i guess i dont want that to happen..... but it has potential benefits if it works out alright even if its not what i expect it to be tonight

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
im really sad about harry lol... i know i said i saw the strategic value which like yeah my idols a secret now and by keeping my word i got his coins even though i forgot that was a thing :rofl: i mean that totallyyy was on purpose and im a genius :crine:

but personally sad loss i liked talking to him better than ross and game wise it was nice to have an ally i thought i had built a good foundation of trust with him he was definitely my #1 ally..... aaaaand now if we don't swap it coulddddddd be 3 v 1 with me on the outs because of this :grief:

Michelle

• Jury