--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Hei! I'm your Finnish Friend Juuso! Bringing you some newish questions. I need to hear some juicy gossip so tell me everything you can!

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom? :gun:

:right: Answer this instead: What's your plan for the idol? The world wants to know!

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Michelle
Okay so...... if i was going to tell harry about the idol i REALLY wanted to lock something strong in with him like :gun: you gotta trust me bitch so you keep your fucking mouth shut :gun: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He gave me 3 coins to help me buy the first clue so I gave them back to him because he never even saw the clue... i'd be lowkey pissed like "okay so i gave you the majority of the money for a clue i never got just so YOU could have an idol????" giving him his 3 coins back was just fair and washes out any potential bitter taste in his mouth.....

but then i gave him an extra 2 coins from my pocket and said if we get separated at a swap I want you to have a chance to find an idol on your own!!!!!
heres some extra money so you are protected too because i care about you and want to work with you and im invested in this game relationship and i trust you and you're my ride or die and you're in love with me you want this pussy

I hope it worked and he feels secure with me to want to work together long term so he won't tell anyone about the idol :crossed:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:13:22 pm Michelle’s “crazy day at work” aka it’s my birthday and I’m stoned on a pool float :rofl:

I do want to at least show up so I brought my laptop but if I’m not helpful at all idc I’m safe at tribal anyway lol
Feliz cumpleaños, mi cariño!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :confetti: :confetti: :confetti: :party: :party: :party: :party: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Michelle liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts