--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
Hola, Castaway! Update us on your thoughts, por favor!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND A FUCKING IDOL?????????????????

i'm freaking outttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt think id find the idol... like i wasnt even close to being able to figure out the morocco idols and at that point it had been years before then that i played a game and found an idol so at this point its even moreeeee yearss of playing idolless games.....

last night i was thinking i could use this idol clue stuff to bond with someone.. i would have preferred daisy... but harry was online :dunno: i figured it could be a way to show trust like we can split a clue and we probably wont find anything so nothing would come out of it other than solidifying a game relationship....... but uh... now i got the idol....

do i tell harry?!!? he paid 3 coins for that clue..... i only paid 2!!!!!! he sent me his coins without even asking me to send him the coins so he could get the clue............ but its still so early i don’t know harry at all!!!!!!!! we talked a little and have like got along but do i feel like i can trust him with the info of having an idol????? its so sooon..... but hes going to ask!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should have just did this on my own

...fuck i already won the first challenge and now i have an idol.... what the fuuck its like day 2 bitch slow the fuck down!!!!!!!!!!! i know i said i wanted to step my game up this season but i was thinking like just make stronger bonds be more active and social and make some bolder moves at the end.... not become the biggest target on day 2 before theres even been a single tribal council......i need a nap :dizzy:

Michelle

• Jury
Lara Álvarez wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:53:06 pm
STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!
It's too early for me to be able to even make guesses about anyone's identity I suppose in theory i could just put everyone in the stranded server in a random.org list and hope maybe I get 1 coin out of it :dunno: do i have to guess everyone's identity or can I just make a guess of the identity of the newbie??????? if so my first guess of the newbie is Daisy :speakno:

Michelle

• Jury
Ugh okay so Harry messaged me about going after the next idol clue.... he offered to give me 2 coins again so we could go for it. I could have said yes, pocketed his 2 coins, and made up an idol clue to throw him off the trail............ and now that im thinking about that.......i probably should have.... but i did something stupid.... well it has strategic value but....... i havent even done it yet and i kinda regret it?????? no i dont its fine it'll makes sense!!!!!!!

Michelle

• Jury