--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Nico Pan
G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?

2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?

3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!

4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?

As always, feel free to use this confessional to update us with anything you feel is important! It's just you, the hosts, and some famous Australians allowed in here, so you can be as honest as you'd like. we can see all of your DMs anyways so it's not like you have anything to hide :kiss:

Nico Pan

• Host
By Michelle
Nico Pan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:42:24 pm G'DAY MATES! your new crush Nico is here with some opening night confessional questions.

1- Stranded will have been running for 14 years as of this coming Saturday! Along the way we've seen some truly unhinged characters, master strategists, and plenty of worthy contenders. Heading into this season, everyone was informed of the alias allstars twist, and had time to prepare accordingly. Is there anyone in particular that you would expect to be here? Do you think people can alias well enough to hide that identity for the entire game?
14 years of Stranded makes a long list of people who could be here!!!!!!! I played 2 years ago so i didn't see anyone who played in the 12 years before that... and in the last 2 years i havent kept up with any of the newer seasons soooooo i have no clue who could be here and i probably dont even know at least like 90% of the people here :crine:

I think the last rematch I played was the one me&loveita won and apparently that was a whole year ago???? I met a lot of the Kuril people but most of them I just kinda knew their names/chatted with a little and it's been a while so I couldn't tell you anything about most of them :oop: although I think Kuril winner Michelle was supposed to play Victory but couldn't so maybe she's back for this????? i like her so that would be cool! but other than that really the last few minis I've played in were also alias so that didn't give me any idea of who anyone is :laugh:

the only people i'd know are from Morocco & the last season of Austranded used up most of the biggest names of our season with Ziggy/Robb/Chelsea/Steph all playing..... I mean some of them could be back back back back back again but it probably lowers the likelihood of them being here.. I doubt yall got Gabby or Kellyn to come back..... who else would even be considered to be brought back.... maybee Mike or Angela for a second chance? I hope Angela is here he was cute and voted for me to win so i'll always stan even though I havent talked to them since the game ended :rofl: so i guess there's a chaance theres another morocco bitch in here but it does seem pretty doubtful unless yall decided to just keep bringing Steph back until she wins or burns the whole Stranded community down :fire: :fire: :fire:

im sure there people who already have spreadsheets trying to guess everyones identity :rofl: i think the fun of the alias game is the clean slate but i know that the guessing has its role this season... i'm just going to stay Michelle :heart: live my best womanly life and vibe with everyone & if anyone slips up with their alias i hope they go down for it while i stay pretty and make it til the end unbothered :crossed:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Nico Pan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:42:24 pm 2-Tell us about your tribe! Who are you clicking with so far? Do you think you'll be able to work within this specific group of personalities?
It's too early to really have much to say about my tribemates. Last night was relatively kinda slow??? Really just like small talk chats trying to be friendly and joke around and make sure that I didn't leave any conversation without saying something to keep it going.... not an awful start????????

I talked to Daisy the most last night she seems like someone I could work with!!!!!

Harry seems really cool we vibed a bit!!!!

Baden said they were at church but that could be an alias thing so i wont judge them for that even though i am a satanist... but he seems like he's very friendly and social!!

Ross is definitely the person I talked to the least it was mostly like" woo hope our tribe kicks ass!"

& then there's El....................

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Nico Pan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:42:24 pm 3- What has changed since the last time you played Stranded? Update us! Help the viewers get to know you!
What's changed since April 1st, 2019.....well the next day I got dumped and then 2 days after that the dog i had since i was 10 died lololol that was a fun week but ill always think of stranded when i think about my dead dog until the day i die ....what a legacy :rofl:

But my life has been pretty much the same since then??? I was just kinda being alive back then and im just kinda alive now!!!! last year when corona hit i stopped going out anywhere... well at the start of it all i was still seeing my one best friend because she found out her boyfriend had been cheating on her with like 10 other women for a couple years and i needed to sit there while she cried...but once her students came back to in person learning i stopped seeing her which was smart because she did catch covid!!!!!!

so for like 7 months i just was in my room chilling alone with some level of active thc in me at all times... if yalll thought i smoked a lot last time i played ....its definitely gone up a bit :shock: i got my medical marijuana card online it took 2 minutes on a video call with some random doctor it was amazing.. thanks lockdown :heart: but honestly i think i havent been smoking much more quantity its just been the frequency at a constant low to mild high from the minute ive woke up until i go to sleep for the last year & half... and my mental health has never been better!!!!!!!!! it's still pretty awful :crine: but now i've got wellbutrin in my veins and ive been trying to find a good therapist!

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

i started writing that response to the question a while ago and then my computer crashed and i thought it was lost and just gave up...but i came back to say something else and it was all here when i opened my confessionals :crine: :crine: :crine: wow this website is advanced you got that autosave :loveeyes:
icon_oops
ANYWAY i dont know wtf i was saying about my life im just going to move on because i had come here to ask a very important question that i just had.........
am i the most social person on this tribe or am i out of the loop like.....
it's not realistic for me to be the most active person on a premerge tribe..i am trying my best and have been on and ive messaged with some people today but like..... BARELY :woozy:
there's not been much going on so i get it people probably just haven't been around but it just doesnt feel right
i feel im going to log off for the night and thats when everyone will come on and bond :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej där! Nice to meet you! I’m Anders, and I’ll be one of your hosts this season!
We hope you are getting used to your mates this weekend. Just wanted to drop in and see how you are doing with building relationships during your free time! What do you think you are really good at when meeting new people and what’s something that you think you’ll struggle with when connecting with your tribe mates?
Michelle liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Michelle
Nico Pan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:42:24 pm 4- How are you aliasing this season? Any specific information you're withholding from the other players to avoid being detected? Remember that there is one new player with knowledge of which stranded and isolated characters have returned for the season. How do you think this twist will factor into the game?
At first when I found out there's someone here who knows who I am with knowledge of my gameplay I was like..... well I probably have the smallest target anyway there was nothing impressive for yall to tell that newbie that would make me scared for them to know about me :rofl:

Really the only thing on my resume at the end was winning the final two immunity challenges of the season.. which i know isnt impressive because beating Davie and Ziggy in challenges was like beating a goldfish in checkers :dunno:

BUT if all that the newbie knows about me is a few things written down about how i won challenges AND i did the best on the first puzzle in my tribe this season..... they might be keeping an eye on me and could potentially drop hints to other people that im a challenge threat down the line :unabused:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Ugh.... I wish either Daisy or Harry were online right now... I want to talk to someone about this clue thing and how it works maybe we could split the price or work together but those are the 2 I would want to ask

Michelle

• Jury