--7th Place - 7th Juror - Voted Out 5-2 --
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Nico Pan
Michelle wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:22:07 am how do i post screenshots
Haven't you played this before?

Make sure your screenshots or submissions are uploaded to imgur or some other photo editing software that allows you top post the link in image tags

Nico Pan

• Host
By Michelle
Nico Pan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:31:03 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:22:07 am how do i post screenshots
Haven't you played this before?

Make sure your screenshots or submissions are uploaded to imgur or some other photo editing software that allows you top post the link in image tags
oh right imgurrrrr thank you!!! i allegedly did play this before but its been over 2 years since then and i never fully figured out how to use this website the first time :woozy:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:19:13 pm Welcome Back!

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?
Hi hosts and specs! My name is Michelle (she/her) :heart:

I’m 31 years old (born April 7th, 1990), I’m from Frederick Maryland, and I work at a ceramics studio. I’m an instructor there, but I also make things to sell and work at the store we have. I spent most of the last year making pottery to sell on Etsy, but we’ve been back open since March. I’m pansexual and have been with my partner for almost seven years. For fun we like to watch tv, play board games, and go thrifting. I am a real human person, I don’t smoke weed, and I never use excessive exclamation points.

.....none of that is true!!!! but for the next month :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: that will be my truth!!!!!

the Truth with a capital T is that you don't know me but if you do know me you probably know me as donny aka Donathan the runner up of stranded s33 morocco :woozy:

in "reality" im from boston i'll be 28 in a few days & im mostly just full time alive but i also work part time at a giftshop my friends have.... im gay & single & emotionally unavailable... i exist outside of gender but i won't be mad if you use he/him pronouns when you write fanfic about me....

if youre surprised to see me here... i kinda am too!!!!! morocco didnt go down in history as a season of great or exciting gameplay..... and i was seen as a goat & got the same amount of jury votes as davie...... so :yikes: im feeling really nervous and also excited that this is actually happening!! ive been playing orgs for 6 years and stranded was definitely the most legit and intense version of a game that ive ever played.... i came in 2nd place which is as close as you can get to winning without winning so i cant be too upset with the outcome but im not super proud of the game i played in morocco :unabused: .. i think i played better than some people thought during the season but i know that i totally deserved to lose and that hasnt been a fun feeling to live with the last couple years so im grateful to have this second chance........ i feel like im putting a lot of pressure on me to prove to myself that i can do better but i still really want to have fun and try to enjoy as much of the chaos as possible!!!!

i do really want to step my social game up to a 10 which might be weird with the alias... honestly i doubt theres many (if any) people who could be playing this season that would recognize me anyway but better safe than sorry so this season youre going to get the concept of donny as michelle..... its going to be this weird (but actually less weird) "sober" frankenstein version of me icon_alien Michelle is going to be a lot more friendly than donny is.... like i think i kinda want to have that sweet Jordan energy but 1. no one could ever compare to jordan and 2.not so sweet that it becomes threatening and people are like 'everyone loves michelle she needs to go'

god its fucking crazy this starts tonight also it just hit me i just spent over an hour trying to write this confessional???????? and in a few hours im going to have to talk to people and first impressions are everything!!!!!!! i really need to lock down more of who michelle is before then so i should shut up and leave this astral plane for a few hours so i have the capacity to manifest success tonight :crossed:

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts