--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
Ben

Much like the Jury after his big move I am coming around on this kid. I think the goofiness is kinda and act, kinda he is just trying to have fun. I get it. We have somehow avoided voting each other all game and I think have been helping each other. Good dude. I regret my snap judgement earlier.

Quotes
I have quotes from a lot of the people that I might need to sway if I make it to the end about them wanting me out or just something saved that would help justify why I voted them out. Hopefully I get to use them.

Money
Tip for future players, if you want to learn a lot. After tribal, go to the "who is online" click that and wait to see who is checking their balance. That means the voted out person gave them their $$, which gives you all kinds of info.

Weed
Makes this game way harder, but less fun, so do what you want with that. Love ya Liz!!!

IDs
I think I was guessed for the third+ time last night, but I really don't know. I did a piss poor job of keeping track of that stuff. If Daisy really is Hope, which every sign on the planet points to yes, man I would love to see when she finds out who Mat is...if she hasn't already guessed, which I think she easily could have. I think David could be Allie or Sherri too now that I think about it.

This was my preseason list of potential players, will be interesting to see how I did.

Reason I picked Sharn for having played longest ago, per what you all talk about Dms vs PMs:
Sharn- Uses PMs, used them on day 1, could be Old school

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts