--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Mat
1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

I am still talking to everyone all the same. Had to do some damage control with Jarrad as that was a double blindside move, but necessary. Dave tells me he had a F3 with Sharn and Michelle, which is fine, great move. But, he never told either of us about it...and that Jarrad is one of the many reasons Michelle needed to be blindsided. You might still be with the Impana 3, but your actions didn't show it. And all the other reasons I said last night in our DMs.

I am actually getting closer with Ben, but that seems surface level. Sharn and I have been bonding since I voted her out unsuccessfully. Daisy is Daisy and fun to shoot the shit with, but she wanted to vote out Jarrad last night out of spite. Not a great game move. And Dave I will take to the end and beat or lose to and that is what we both have earned IMO.

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

So many highs, so many lows.

Highs - Getting Baden out, the steam roll votes on Tessa and Tegan, staying up late with the Impanas to practice a challenge we killed, thank you Jarrad! Winning immunity last night. Meeting Sarah and Kylie and really putting the full trust of my game in them. Amazing allies. And the Dave man, late night strategy talks, therapy sessions to help us each get through the hard. Just a great guy for me in this game (if its Davie I am leaving the server).

Lows - Being 100% vulnerable at two tribals. One by being flipped on (Tegan/Michelle/Daisy) and the other by a great, but strange idol play by Ben. Not getting voted out at both of those was a high high. Not being high this game, playing stranded sober is way more panic inducing. Losing Kylie and Sarah and finding out Jarrad most likely knew, that was a low point...big time.

I think one of the hardest parts is right before I click the link to hop on, knowing the onslaught of DM's that I will need to send and cats I will need to herd and get them all pointing in the same direction. You all know better than me, but so many of these people with their wishy washy "that might be a good idea" when we talk the vote, that made every tribal that much more work. Do I have the highest DM count?? I feel like I have to.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

I really enjoyed it, but it was super frustrating, mostly my fault because I did not do a good job of tracking any of my guesses. I think being a more recent player was also bad for me as I was more visible and got guessed at least 2wice, more times I think as I guessed a few correctly. I think maybe a correct guess notification would have made it more fun. Like you dont need to tell me I got this person correct, just that I got 1, I guess the coins should tell me that, but with them coming and going, it was hard to track.

Also the randomness of the players and how far back they date...holy shit, good luck getting some of these. I think I only got Sarah and Daisy right this whole season. I dont care who they are in this endgame. If I knew who they all were, that statement would not be true as I would let my bias help guide my voteouts.

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

I covered this a bit before, but last night sucked. Had to betray 2 people. Michelle and Jarrad, but she was too good, too resourceful, had too many allies, was too loved, and I think wins a jury vote. Had to go, 100%. I pretended all night it was a tough call between her and Ben, but it had to be her. I know Michelle and I were close, but after the Kylie move and her tight grip on the flow of information from her to me, too many question marks to risk having her be in the game any longer.

I said this to someone and will prob say it again at the end. When Michelle turned on my and took out Kylie, which could of been my, I now had the moral highground. Well what is the use of the moral high ground while you are sitting in the jury. I was not about to have another Aaron situation as long as I could control it and last night I could control it.

I was able to grab some footage of Michelle and my walk to tribal.
Spoiler: show
After the vote Sharn was pretty beat up voting her out and that is another sign it was the right call. Michelle was covered on nearly all sides and could of comp'd out, won the juries hearts even more and beat my ass easily.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts