--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
Ay caramba! What a night! This season is certainly explosive! :bomb:

Primero, felicidades on surviving and making it to the final week of Austranded: Red Centre! I am sure you have much to say after tonight’s events, but here are some questions to guide you.

1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? Not like it was a secret that it was out there. How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? Not like it was a secret that it was out there. How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

The first vote was strange in that Baden didn't seem to put in the work. I mean I was fake trying to plan with him and maybe he easily snuffed that out, his vote says so, but like why leave me on read for 4 hours. At least fake it better, imo. So that vote came down to who was better connected and I beat him. That glory was short lived.

Next vote also seemed straightforward, but I was getting a ton of heat from vote 1 and all the public call outs. I figured 50/50 Sharn and co came up with a vote 2 plan to take me out. 0% chance I expected what actually happened though. Didn't know Ben had it in him, amazing play.

Vote 2 - Daisy called me out, I responded. Daisy calls me out again and as I wrote earlier, I did not want to keep commenting and validating her comments or give anyone the reason to change the vote to me. My plan was to stay quiet unless she kept coming for me or I needed to respond to something specific, OR if the whispers started.

There were a few whispers and one fake messed up Whisper (Ben to Daisy), so he could send the "vote Sarah" on the corrected whisper next. Kid is smart and still has a low threat level IMO. Man this f7 is tough. So my #2 ally goes, which is bitterbittersweet. I felt so bad and thought 99% it was gonna fall on me after the previous 45 minutes of tribals and Mat callouts. Brightside I should have another Jury vote if I dont blow it and a little more freedom, but Sarah was ride or die, hard to find in this game.

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

I think I am going to try and pair with people to take out others that are good for their specific game. Like Michelle will want to get ben to be have a better shot at challenges and that baller move last night. Sharn will want to take out Michelle. Daisy will just want to stay in. Jarrad will want to make a big move soon.... things like that.

Other than Dave I dont really care who goes, so I am hoping to find 4 great voting blocks to get through this final week. I dont know if Dave would make an Aaron move, but he might. Jarrad I think still could, I know Michelle would and the rest have no loyalty to me, so going to dance with Dave until the end and hope we can make it. After Tanz I would be a fucking moron to assume I am in everyones FTC plans, but if they gang up, not much I can do about it. Minus winning immunities....hahahahaha, fuck me I suck.

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

ill figure that out later, but it will revolve around social and loyalty (if I can still play that card) and just the journey in general. It will be one big ass ramble. Also if I make it I will have attended every tribal but the Mark vote.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts