--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
:party: :pop: :violin: :beer: Hyvää huomenta! :violin: :beer: :crown: :fire:

I had to take a nap after the long week you have all put me through! It's hard to believe we've lost Jericho, Nova, Tessa, Kylie, and Tegan this week. Let's be real here, each tribal was more wild than the last! Let's see if we keep up the pace and continue to top the chaos!

1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Have a good weekend!!! :beer: :party:

-Juuso

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Mat
1. After Kylie was voted out, it seemed like the game began to take a new direction. What was your plan and who did you find it most important to speak to?

Yes the destined to fail, but no one knew when pagonging went up in flames. My plan was to keep doing that, but clearly my tribe had other plans. just lucky they all say Kylie as the biggest target and not me. I think being left with 7 and having Dave be my partner has been huge.

If you can read the whispers, you know what happened on the Tegan vote, if you couldn't, here is the TLDR. I did in fact mess up a couple of Touchy Answers, but I only wanted to use that game to lock in Michelle (fail), Raise Tegan threat level (pass), make Ben feel insecure (pass), and give Dave/Jarrad all the shitty ones (pass). So Touchy phase 1 went well. Phase 2 was a shit show.

After the results were finalized, we had about 35 minutes to sort this shit out. 34 of them I spent trying to buddy up to Daisy and Michelle, get Tegan to target Ben and get Ben to want his bounty (BIG PASS HERE!!). So at the buzzer it was landing on Ben/Tegan. We fuck getting Ben out and giving Tegan a bounty, so I acted as if I had the votes 100%. I got a Tegan message off to Sarah/Michelle/Daisy at the final minute. Dave/Sharn told me it was Tegan and to trust. Lucky I did not have many options so yeah, it was gonna be Tegan.

Hit tribal and right back to locking down votes for Tegan. Whispered Daisy, Sarah, Michelle, Jarrad, Ben and at the end Tegan just to keep up appearances. And it all worked out, 9-1 worked out which was unexpected. Tegan was big pissed at Jarrad/Baden, so time to use that as best I can.

2. Touchy Subjects is always a favorite around here! What did you take away from the results of the challenge? Did you learn anything from the tribe's answers? How does this information help you move forward?

I need to go back and really study the results, but on the surface I got exactly what I needed from it minus winning, but Dave nailed that for the team! I bet there is more info burred there that I can use. They pegged me as the oldest remaining cause my tech prowess is so shit and prob all my old man comments/Dad like qualities in team challenges. That made me smile.

3. While it looked like a stressful Tribal Council for all of you, I didn't have to do anything! :inlove: Your whispers ran the tribal! Do you think the whispers had an impact on the vote? Who did you see yourself relying on for information?

I think they were everything in locking the vote in. I think she may have gone either way, but without the whispers I think you would off seen stray votes for myself and Ben. And that stray whisper that Jarrad sent Sharn the tribal before.... That told a story as well. Jarrad was playing both sides better than I knew and more than he let on. Noted.

4. You've made it to the weekend! Now is the time to regroup and plan for the next chaotic week. Now is the time you should begin to think about who you want at the end with you and who you want to put on the jury. Do you have any thoughts who you'd like to see yourself standing next to at the end?

Fuck I need to figure that out. I want to lock in a 4/5 person group before tonight. I want to win this immunity so no one targets me and I want Dave/Sarah/me to make it through. At the end? I want my crew with me at the end if at all possible, if not, Ill take some flip flopping floaters that hopefully I can beat at FTC. Lets just get there first this time. I like my chances against anyone that is left pending how the rest of this turns out. However, these next eliminations are gonna be brutal and could cost me votes/agency in this game.

-Juuso
[/quote]

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts