--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Mat
1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

-That was not great, but as you have heard me say several times tonight opens the game way up. I just need to avoid being targeted till I can get a plan going. I have been thinking to use the bounty against Tegan and try to get Ben to want his more than he wants to stay loyal, but I would need everyone else and that still might only end 5-5. Not a great plan. ben is a challenge threat, 5th place with them at best and would get a bounty voting out tegan. is the the type to know and feel that is his place with them, like see it and act on it, or will he just go with the flow? I think Dave is gonna feel him out.

-So we shall see, I really am flying blind at the moment, but who knows if these people really wanted to blow it open or if they lean on us now. I am still locked in with my 4, but really don't know the moves Michelle, Tegan and Daisy have planned. I actually think my days might be numbered.

-I was blindsided by Michelle, but clearly knew it was a possibility. When she does it the second time, that one will be the actual dagger and it could easily happen at this next tribal. If she fools me twice in a row and does not take me out, that is a bad move, so that is why I think I might be in eminent danger. Or she sticks and I have no idea what happens this tribal.

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

-Pretty low low. Sarah is as ride or die as they come for some reason, but Kylie was pretty special player. Her fangs were just too big this game and it hurt us. But she sure was fun! Amazing game when you get a chance to read this, Kylie you were a pain in my ass, but my absolute favorite!!.

-If I can make it through a few here though, the low lows could be short lived. I am not sure any of these people have the trust like I have in Sarah/Dave and Jarrad and I hope that ends up meaning something and we get to make a good counter move, just need to find a way. And win this challenge.

-The idol is tough to use and I don't know who they would actually be voting so that's not really totally in play. You never know, but probably not. We either need to all pile on someone if they don't aim for the 4 of us or pull off some trick 5-4-1 or 5-5. Gonna be tough.

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

-I am going to act the same with the allies, maybe even start communicating more. And probably same with the enemies. Just more muted I guess. I don't know how do you pull back a Baden or I think Daisy is gone 100%, but maybe you find a common enemy with Ben or Sharn and vote block. I am not sure if she is still willing to do that.

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

-I think the move if Dave and co agree with the Ben play with a side of Sharn if she is interested. I think she feels 4th at best with that crew, Ben being 5th. So maybe a chance at a Tegan blindside tonight if we can pull this thing out.

-It would be Ben-Sharn for a voting block on Tegan, then our 4 vs their 4 6-4.
No idea where Michelle would land, but i would not tell her Tegan was the target I dont think. Maybe if Sharn seems sketchy.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts