--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
If there was ever a night for Dave to blindside me and take the game over, it would be tonight. He would get his bounty and the other BIG bounty and be a hero to his new tribe. Oh lord. If he chooses to do it, nothing I can do about it. Lets hope that connection is real.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:35:40 pm If there was ever a night for Dave to blindside me and take the game over, it would be tonight. He would get his bounty and the other BIG bounty and be a hero to his new tribe. Oh lord. If he chooses to do it, nothing I can do about it. Lets hope that connection is real.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
If you have not seen the WIRE, spoilers. I think you can spoiler take this shit, but you and I both know I am not figuring that out.

This pretty much sums up me this morning if what I am understanding, unravelling is true, which is seems and feels like it is:
Spoiler: show
Jarrad off the top rope

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
All Kylie Trash talk tonight is out of self preservation and not Mats true feelings. Shes the shit.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
I want to reply to Daisy and I hope that it doesn't cost me not doing it again, but if I keep fighting it gives more truth to her words.

Some smart dude wrote this and I am going to take his advice
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

If I keep commenting I give her statement validity. If I start seeing whispers, then I need to speak up.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Why is Sarah whispering to Jarrad? Either a plan or laughing about knowing that there is no rookie.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
I was unaware that I was this visible, but I have been in communication with everyone, so shoe fits I guess. Good luck to me. Sharn I could see you pulling something off here. Michelle has already flipped on me once. If I go, I want it to be 7-1, fuck even Sarah vote me out.

Mat

• Jury