--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

Pride before the fall but this could not be going any better. And I respect the other side for making a stand, but they missed their window on Jericho vote and then again on the Nova vote. They were playing the game, but did not realize the value of those bounties. Steal a vote was the absolute perfect reward for my side, so we are getting lucky, but man this is going well.

-Jericho vote was the battle for majority
-Nova vote was to "take out a big target" wrapped in gaining a bigger majority
-Tessa - take out their "leader", kinda isolate Tegan, and they did us a bigger favor by taking a stand and telling us who is against us.

So now we get another bounty, have a majority still and have the incentive to continue voting togeher.

However as this one all comes down to 1 person - MICHELLE

F2 coming with Michelle today, I hope she is in.
So that round I wanted to take out Tessa. And I was not sure if we could pull it off with defectors. Daisy was likely to jump, but I worked hard all day on keeping her and per her, she was with us until Kylie "blackmailed her" and she got pissed and changed her vote. Normally that would be terrible, but that fight-rift-divide is good for me long term.

You think Daisy is going to want to vote for anyone? NO, but she has to vote for someone, so make that her least hated of our group, so hopefully I can keep that cordial until its her time. She is fucking pissed right now. Like just try to be the person they are not the most mad at.

Sarah - made most people mad, was paranoid most of the day, came through and is a great ally. I want to work deep into this game with her and I think her and Kylie have my back harder than anyone
Kylie - pissed everyone off. Threatened Daisy. I cant even guess what else. Loyal as fuck, as good as they come ally. Think that gal that Tony worked with, Trish...
Jarrad - seems to of taken his foot off the gas. Has been more reactive than innovative. Not sure if he is comfortable, doing it behind the scenes or what. Need him to feel secure in his spot though. Need everyone too. Prob another 5000 chat day coming up.
Dave - I think of this group right now if you were allowed to FF to the end, and I am fortunate enough to still be there. Dave is who I am taking with me. Part strategic, but mostly out of loyalty. He has earned it and I respect him a ton. In fact everyone has here, but Dave has gone the extra mile in my mind. We shall see though.
Michelle - The fun one. With all the drama and cat herding and reassuring and this and that at least there is 1 fun one to BS with. If it was not for Michelle I might have gone crazy and made some dumb move just to do it. She is the lynchpin that gives us the numbers, thus keeping me in check and playing a safe game. SO BORING FOR YOU ALL, I do apologize, but this format seemed to of pushed us towards a pagnonging, that and a lot of effort from the Impana group.

Sharn - great person and character. got caught with her hand in the cookie jar yesterday, owned it and we've moved on. Great real talks with Sharn and we pretty much lie to each other 90% of our game talk. I respect it and Sharn in general. If I have my say, she goes tonight.
Ben - has to be young cause he talks like a fucking idiot and is great at challenges. I am being dumb and thanked Ben for voting with us. See if that makes him feel safer. Might chuck him a decoy name to see if he holds true to his squad or votes it. I dont know about his strat other than win challenges. Like why did he whisper to me, just to not vote with us. The shark move for him would have been to vote Tessa. "Mat is the vote the same." "Yea" /haha got ya im still voting Sarah. "ok." What did that accomplish Ben??
Baden = Part of me loves this guy, but a bigger part of me cant stand him. Super aggressive. Loves asking for info, provides none and 80% of what I have told him is a lie. 100% of what he as told me is a lie. If I was in the other tribes shoes, I would try something, like really try something, what do you have to lose, but Baden likes to get up to full speed and crash into a brick wall. Then he takes his car to the shop, gets it all fixed up, looking nice...BAM lets slam into that brick wall harder this time. Get inventive Baden, trying honey and not vinegar bro. I can see why you were an early boot cause on a 1.0 tribe you give off so many reasons to get rid of you.
Daisy - Had a really rough go last night and overexposed her hand. She never should of told me that Kylie almost ID'd her. She never should of acted out of anger just to spite Kylie. And thats about it. If she takes the high road there she might have been able to use what just happened to her to pull more people to her cause.

Daisy tells the group what Kylie did pre tribal. The Uluru tribe is aghast at such action. The people pile on to a Kylie vote:
Daisy - Ben - Baden - Sharn - Michelle vs Me - Kylie - Jarrad - Sarah - Dave and that is your play. But instead she blew it all up and lost her high moral ground and gave me the chance to pull Michelle in first. Hope, I Hope that I did that. I figured you were somewhere in this game Hope. I thought Tegan/Sharn and someone else cause of the video games, but why didnt I think Daisy cause of the fun loving club on a Sunday badass that you are. I missed that one. I miss a lot.

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

Lock in F2 with Michelle
Take out Sharn get Michelle the bounty
Take out Daisy-Ben-Baden
Pray for Rain cause it gets hard here and the endgame jury management run might be too hard. Im not playing a Russel game, but as my allys are added to the jury, they might hate me and Michelle/Nat white gets prettier and prettier every episode. I have to be mindful of that.

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

I am pretty layered in and as I mentioned on tribes 3.0 and beyond, until they all compare notes, they might think I am their #1. People that I am in alliances with that have had that come to jesus, you are my true ride or die talk with (Jarrad first, than Kylie, then Dave and I just initiated with Michelle). Again this could bite me in the ass, and they might be having these convoys with everyone, I would expect them too, but I think they were genuine. Act like they weren't, hope that they were.

Here is my true path to FTC. If I make it I hope that I can talk my way into that win.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts