--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
I answered all the questions at 1am and now what I typed is gone and I am devastated. What a blindside.

So this will be much shorter and I will expand as the day goes...damn.

Essentially shots were fired last night. You all are finally about to see the civil war. Bring your +1's. Who is on who's side? Im excited to find out too.

Kylie votes - Tessa/Sharn
Dave Vote - Tegan

So it comes down to the 3.0Purple vs 3.0 Green and I think they are doing a better job of recruiting.

Kylie-Jarrad-Dave-Sarah-Michelle -Mat (as it stands)
Daisy - Prime to Defect
Tegan - In the middle of it all
Sharn-Tessa-Ben-Baden-

They think we have Dave. We think we have Daisy. We need to win this and pull Daisy back over to us. Today I will be working on her hard. Dave says if we lose, hes gonna try and get his team to aim at Sarah, which is devastating, but starts loading the jury in my favor. Theme of today - Tegan and Daisy

Mat

• Jury
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28:36 am I answered all the questions at 1am and now what I typed is gone and I am devastated. What a blindside.

So this will be much shorter and I will expand as the day goes...damn.

Essentially shots were fired last night. You all are finally about to see the civil war. Bring your +1's. Who is on who's side? Im excited to find out too.

Kylie votes - Tessa/Sharn
Dave Vote - Tegan

So it comes down to the 3.0Purple vs 3.0 Green and I think they are doing a better job of recruiting.

Kylie-Jarrad-Dave-Sarah-Michelle -Mat (as it stands)
Daisy - Prime to Defect
Tegan - In the middle of it all
Sharn-Tessa-Ben-Baden-

They think we have Dave. We think we have Daisy. We need to win this and pull Daisy back over to us. Today I will be working on her hard. Dave says if we lose, hes gonna try and get his team to aim at Sarah, which is devastating, but starts loading the jury in my favor. Theme of today - Tegan and Daisy
Try pulling it up on the same phone/computer, or looking in autodrafts, we should have a feature that saves what you type for a period of time.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

Yes, even quieter, until the votes tonight, but I was saying this is going perfectly for me and I assume you are reading that in 12 different confessionals right now, but the exact people I want to go have gone and you know this cause I have been to almost every freaking tribal. Now that might even raise my threat level higher, but that is ok, I hope I'm insulated enough that I am a lot of the +1 for these people. I think going after Ben was lazy and well he won immunity so he made us take out a bigger threat, maybe the biggest in some capacity for how great she was at challenges. Now is the really hard part, where to next.

Also baden is kinda an asshole, so I would not him going sooner than later. He seems to have a layer of girls supporting him and I don't know the exact ones. Ok he's not an asshole, but like aggressive or something similar. So we had votes I did not know about, still dont know about, so knocked off my perch already. Kylie gets to (Tessa/Baden) (it was Tessa/Sharn) are my guesses and Dave gets one. From Tegan everyone says. Strange, but she was on the chopping block, I can see the panic play. But the two other votes worry me cause IDK, im just guessing. Maybe Daisy is a total rouge agent and playing me. Maybe Michelle is doing the same to Jarrad and if so well done cause it feels genuine.

I didn't even mention Sarah cause if she is, holy fuck I cant make a read. But a couple more lazy boots left and its game on. And for the record I dont think the lazy boots go. I think the hop in the middle and stick around so the first shots might come soon, like tomorrow, IDK.

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

It did, but until I look back I think it was what we already knew. Like before the real question is how long can it last.

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Never feel safe. I have so many freaking circles. Ill layer them out as best I can. I think voting the wrong person out/saying the wrong name, known or unknown to me is what will end up getting me. I privately say to an ally who I vote, well I am lower on the food chain their someone I had no clue about, Mat gone. I think that is how it will end. And I keep saying that I want to be told a name, but I say it first over half the time, I'm weak. Gotta step it up here.

Sarah and Kylie are a hot mess, they dont have much chill and its wigggggin everyone out. I dont know what they are saying to who, they both might pop off and lose their shit at any moment. Fuck if we didn't have this advantage id flip at this point. But I am going to ride or die with those two. They have also pissed so many people off that they prob cant win Final tribal if we all make it that far.

GUESSES - did I ever guess Daisy as Hope, well I guess I will find out

Daisy - Hope
Sarah - Nadiya

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Look at this mess, all day, no challenge and people cant lock it in. I want to reply to tessa and call out names, but its more imporatant to see who stick siwth her, if we win. If we lose at least I wont have to send 4,500 IMs. Can you all count those? What was the IM count today? More than the whole game. I bet they are still whispering up a storm.

this all comes down to the Steal and Vote/Daisy/Michelle/them not knowing we have Dave/Ben might switch/Sharn switching out of self preservation, but her cover is fucked after accidently chatting me. Check her and I around 5:48, she fucked up there.

Today was so much chatting

Mat

• Jury