--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Mat
1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

It was a vote I did not want to lead or steer so I am happy to have a target gone without much influence. The madness around what should have been an easy tribal is quite interesting. Kinda shows that people are not secure in the groups they have made for themselves. Heck even I got paranoid when I heard my name come up. Mostly cause I guessed idols expired last night and we were going to see some, so not the night to get a casual vote or 2.

With all the whispers and panic on a 12-2 vote. People are still scared and not trusting their long term plans. I hope our 7 is still locked and we have David/Baden/Tessa.... kinda Nova/Sharn hanging on as well. This nice thing, at least from my perspective is I have separate relationships with almost everyone and hopefully they are as strong as they have seemed. Heck even Daisy seems tight with Mat and we have barely spoken outside of when we need to.

I actually wanted to push Ben, but was going to push as hard as a Mom on her cellphone trying to get her 120 pound son going on the swings, hardly at all. Glad I didn't get my way. That idol would of knocked out a tribemate most likely.

How about Kylie and that idol. Thanks! And if you cant find the idol, work with someone that can. So I just must flat out suck. Kylie grabbed it on 1 clue and I swear you needed all the clues...yikes for me. Unless she found it right away after I went to sleep cause I looked for like 20 minutes night one and should have been up for 3-4 hours looking. Either way, I think sharing the clues turned out better than I could of ever expected. Tight with Kylie and Jarrad, shared experience and she even gave it to me (I know it expired but it was a great gift) Also not sure I should of told people it expired, but it seemed the best way to kill the idol paranoia.

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

It was a lot, but I think it was a lot of nothing. However to your second question:

Whispers
Tessa Michelle
Sharn Nova
Jericho Sharn
Sarah me
Tessa Sarah
Tegan Tessa
Nova Sharn
Jared Tegan
Sarah Tessa
Tegan Jarrad
Jericho Tessa
Tessa Tegan
Sharn Jericho
Me Sarah
Tegan Sarah
Jarrad Michelle
Jericho Tessa
Tegan Tessa
Jericho Sharn
Jericho Tessa
Tegan Michelle
Tessa Sharn
Sarah Tegan
Sharn Jericho
Jericho Ben
Tessa Tegan
Tegan Kylie
Tegan Tessa
Kylie Tegan
Sharn Tegan
Jericho Tegan
Me Tegan
Tegan Jericho
Tessa Me
Tegan Me
Sharn Tessa
Tegan Me

Its like when you hide something in a room and the person comes to find it and your eyes look right where you hid it. That is how I am treating this, you whisper to who you are most comfortable with (outside of the Jericho whispers imo).

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

Yeah see ya man. Glad it was someone I had no intention of working with. I need to do better with Ben though. I dont want to work with him either, but need to talk to him more, its just painful is all.

I learned Nova is a gamer and I am not sure where her true loyalties lie other than with Nova. Sharn is good too! I actually like them both, but need to work on taking them and well about 12 other people out.

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

All things considered I have the best partner/bounty in the deck. If he makes a move on me, ill understand, I will not be making a move on him, nah. I need to trust some people to help me make it to the end here and the game I have played, being close or semi-close with nearly everyone, that isnt an easy game to pivot into voting out people for the reward or fuck of it. I have to massage each and everyone of these next votes onto the jury. Or else there is no point in getting there, cause I will have pissed so many people off along the way. Why I was happy Jco was not on jury, could take a dig at him on the way out.

I think we trust each other for sure.

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

David - gamer man, great at all three facets of this game
Michelle - I swear she is faking the panic, shes better than she lets on
Sharn - lovely to talk with and has more game than I think she is getting credit for

The rest of the group is the same as they have been since I landed on a tribe with them. Anyone but me mode, but I think they are all going to start and make plans. I think we are girl heavy right now which is fine, but these seem like the kinda gals that would actually go, "lets have a girl win and all vote together" I could see a Sharn or Nova getting that going. Just a food for thought, not sure it would happen.

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?
[/quote]

Its really been fun. Much much more social than Tanz which is better for me. The tribe swaps kept everyone from getting good footing and made each swap feel like a new game. Well, the start of the game is the best part of my game, so I felt like building all of these relationships was to my advantage. Now the worst part of my game, winning! I need to figure out a way to win this. I feel bad for you all cause from my POV this has not been the most exciting season. Last night was fun, but there has not been much drama or crazy. I know how you all love that.

Its gonna get crazy, so here is to an exciting finish, but per always I am having a blast, so thank you all!

More stuff

-Is Nova a guy cause ugly avatar? Women would not want that one, Nova is my leader in the clubhouse for a guy.
-Baden all over Jarrad about his bounty. I love that, push him Baden, make him not want you here
-Sarah had to check Kylie on her tone and how she speaks to people, fun convo two weeks into the game
-Kylie asked me if we should tell the other yellows about the idol (didnt want to) and our new 4 (didnt want to)
-Jarrad asked me if we should tell the other yellows about his reward. I told him yes.
- so what are these fucks keeping from me? I loved being the focal point for them on these questions, did not like how
they wanted to keep the info private. Need to get in front of that if it starts to fall apart.
-Baden said he was an early boot his season, if true, GL guessing that.
-Daisy was in the club during tribal and lives in NY. See if I can figure that one out. I figured NY when she was doing her
laundry at the mat

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts